Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

A Plea & a Thank You.

Started by King Kong, October 08, 2011, 10:25:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Hey Pandorians.

Just want to give you a little bit of bad news and a thank you.

I just got word my Grandmother only has a few days to live, she has stage 4 pancreatic cancer. I am taking the next flight out of LAX to arrive in Chicago and then into Indiana to be by her side when she passes. We are really close.

I will of course have my mobile set up to run Pandora, but just incase some pages, etc take a bit longer to answer know that I will get to you as soon as I can. This is the first grandparent to go in my family and it's extremely hard. So bear with me. I will still be online quite a bit and at least monitoring logs. But please be on your best behavior this week. If there is something that needs my attention please email me right away, mailto:KonstantineUO@gmail.com">KonstantineUO@gmail.com - I will get it on my phone, and my mobile Pandora station will be close by.

I also want to say thank you to everyone who has been so loyal to this shard, I believe we have something special here. There is a vibe, a feeling, a Aurora, whatever you want to call it on Pandora that I have never seen in a game, let alone a free UO shard.  

I want to tell you that running Pandora has been such a fulfilling thing to me, it's really the light of my day for almost 2 years now. And I look forward to being your King for many, many years to come. We have a lot more plans for Pandora, systems are being built from 3rd party developers and tested out always. There is always something being worked on.

Again thank you for being there. I really mean that, not as a toon you call King, but as a human.

Thanks.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

King Kong

When I get back to the offices, we will be putting in another nice update.

Already built, another pvp battle, some pvm stuff etc. Just have to do some more testing.

The Cue

My reguards

Don\'t Corpse Camp That Idea It Won\'t Rez

Godric

My condolences Kon.

OAN

Allready spoke to you yesterday, but once more on the forum.. all the best kon, take your time and don't rush things. If any help is needed you know how to find me.
-oan

Starnix

My condolences to you and your family.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

King Kong

<3 I am by her side now. She will be passing tonight.   :cry:

Thank you everyone. Really.

My condolences go out to you Konstantine, and dont forget to take some time for yourself as well, if you need anything you know you have a whole community of followers here who will support you no matter what.

Tyrone Biggums

Sorry to hear this sir. My regards.

Rowen

My condolences to you and your loved ones.

Dwarvey

May God grant you and you family strength in your time of sorrow and loss.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman