Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

battleship pvp

Started by azu728, May 25, 2012, 11:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azu728

I apologize for my bad English. Ok I wanted to ask, why not put the guns on ships and establish a naval battle in style pirates? I saw some videos and it looks like a really cool thing and especially innovative. Would be a new thing and would only expand the possibilities of play pvp.Maybe adding a champ marine or something like felucca to make the game more fun! Express your opinion and have fun. Ciao! :)

Lochnar

I agree. One of the things that drew me to this shard was "You will see stuff on Pandora you have never seen before, because we are the first free shard to fully support High Seas & Stygian Abyss.".

But the reality is a lot of the High Seas content / features are missing   :(

Dwarvey

The cannons are missing due to the fact Kon wasn't satisfied with how they work in Pandora's style of play.

Who know that can always change, And let's face it Kon does love a good idea.

Lochnar

Quote from: "Dwarvey"The cannons are missing due to the fact Kon wasn't satisfied with how they work in Pandora's style of play.

Kon doesn't even play, how can he be satisfied or dissatified with anything in game? :D

And not everyone has the same "play style" anyway....

Angel0178

Quote from: "Lochnar"
Quote from: "Dwarvey"The cannons are missing due to the fact Kon wasn't satisfied with how they work in Pandora's style of play.

Kon doesn't even play, how can he be satisfied or dissatified with anything in game? :D

You are correct, Kon does not play. He does however, read these forums and accept ideas from other players. Also, he does care about keeping players on the shard.

King Kong

Quote from: "Angel0178"
Quote from: "Lochnar"

You are correct, Kon does not play. He does however, read these forums and accept ideas from other players. Also, he does care about keeping players on the shard.

What Angel said.  :lol:

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman