Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

STORAGE WARS PANDORA!!

Started by Saturn, November 16, 2012, 04:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

Hey guys! This Sunday at 5pm (shard time), I will be throwing the first Storage Wars Pandora! There will be 3 rooms up for auction all with great items! Just like in storage wars, you can look all you want but you won't really know what you've go until you win and you get to explore your winnings! I promiss tho, that each room has a value of over a mil each. Items  that can be found; 5pucks, 1mil check, arties, Larger and Lesser tots, PS, Tmaps, SoS (even ancient), deco items.
I will be dropping rune around Luna today and tomorrow aswell as have one locked down on the steps in my luna house (south luna with the red stairs).
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Saturn

This is a bidding war (just like Storage Wars) and were gonna have a few rules like any auction, so heres how it works;
1) We will be bidding on one room at a time, bidding goes up by increments of 5k minimum
2) You can only win one room (but you can bid on any room until you've won one)
3) Once the auction is over, and you've paid for you room, you will be granted access into the room, all the chest need to stay there, but everything in those chest are all yours (the doors to the rooms can only be open by me, but the chest are set to anyone, so you'll be locked into the room)
4) Once the auction is over, Only the winners can stay on that floor of the house

...If this goes good I would like to try and have a Storage Wars event once a month, and add more rooms. I'm hoping to have some unique items made for this aswell, but no promise till auction day. Thanks guys! Hope to see you there!!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

Great idea Saturn I will be there with my checkbook...
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

DamJ.NeT

Angel0178

Just as long as you don't get someone playing the part of the mogul Dave Hester. Yuuuupppp!

Saturn

Lets hope not! But Barry Weiss is my idol. I plan on being a rich eccentric weirdo.

...Just a reminder, all storage lockers are worth over a mil (well over), and all the proceeds will go to throwing future Storage Wars Pandora events or other player events...Items in the lockers range from pbucks/gold/imbue mats/ arties/deco/you name it!

Horns Nigel

Thatperson

4!! bidiby,bidiby,bidibidibid 5!! bidiby,bidiby,bidibidibid 5 and a half!! bidiby,bidiby,bidibidibid 6!! sold your way for  6!!

TheGrimReaper

I can happily say that i already missed this... *Cries*  :'( Time doesn't fit me here again. Oh well maybe next time.

Horns Nigel

Grim, whats up?  You always miss everything?

TheGrimReaper

Quote from: Horns Nigel on November 18, 2012, 12:30:40 PM
Grim, whats up?  You always miss everything?
Yep, if we don't count the ones you don't have to be online. And that was the Halloween House Contest

Saturn

You havent missed this! Its today at 5pm shard time, that almost 3 hours away

TheGrimReaper

I live in Finland so it's midnight for me so, can't be there got to go to work at 5am :/

Saturn

Ouch! Well, maybe next one I'll work it early are later to make it more convenient for people who play at other times.

Also, just got confirmation! Each Storage Locker will have a custom deco item made by our King! And they are awesome!!

TheGrimReaper

Well if any possible i can give already give a bid here for one storage if i might have luck, so here comes = *2.7 Mill For Middle Storage!* If i won the middle one give me a PM :) Gnight! *Superman Jump In To The Bed*

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman