Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

HOLIDAY HOUSE DECO CONTEST!!

Started by Saturn, December 13, 2012, 05:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Hey everyone. Hope you're all feeling the cheer this time of year! What always helps me get into the spirit is going all out and decorating the house to the point that the only visible colours are red and green. So, in honor of that annual tradition of crawling around in attics or digging through the garage to find those dusty boxes full of tangled lights and, oh so much glitter, I will be throwing a "Very-Pandora style" holiday house decoration contest. So here is how its gonna go;

1) All house have to be done in Holiday theme. Wether it be Christmas Galor, Happenin' Hanukkah, or Winter Wonderland is up to you (or however else people decorate this time of year...You get the point)
2) You can drop a copy of the rune to your holiday house in my Luna plot mailbox (South end Luna, the lil house with the red stairs), I will then place them in a runebook on the stairs of my place so everyone can check out the work you did!
3) All rune have to be dropped off by midnight (shard time) December 23rd, winners will be announced on December 24th

Prizes!

First Place; 5mil gold
10 pbucks
200 pcoins
Special Trophy donated by our King
Second Place; 3mil gold
5pbucks
100 pcoins
Third Place; 1mil gold
50 pcoins

To prevent any bias, I will select the top 3 places (Maybe with Kon if he's available, *wink-wink, nudge-nudge* ) But there will be a special People Choice award! I will create a poll closer to the end of the contest where people can vote for there favorite Holiday House. The prize for the person with the most votes will be; 100k for every vote they got, and a Special Trophy from Kon.

Also, all participants will get a special deco item, commemorating there efforts done this holiday season.

Happy Decorating!!

Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Saturn

...Also, i will be holding an infamous Storage Wars Pandora next week. All proceeds will be added on to these prizes! So these prizes will probably go up a few mil each!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

TheGrimReaper

Ahh, lovely contest! Good i'm having a work in process house atm, that's what i'm gonna use for this contest. :)

Saturn

It happens but once a year
So don't miss out, on all that cheer!
Deck your halls with balls of jolly
And win big prizes, Good golly!

One week left to go everyone!

Saturn

Raina

Sadly im unable to put the rune in your box :P

Saturn

Raina

Saturn

Thank you for informing me of that! I would have looked silly running an event with no house to judge!

Raina

No problem at all! Would have told you sooner but i wasn't ready to rune my rune until yesterday so i didn't find out til then lol i keep changing things around lol

Saturn

All submissions have to be in tomorrow by midnight!

Maggdalena

Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

TheGrimReaper

Maggie don't worry, i got a really nice blackout and couldn't figure out what to do in my house anymore.  :P

Saturn

Someone do me a big favor and inform this luddite how to make a question poll thing...

TheGrimReaper

Saturn, you are going to have a hard time choosing the houses :D I've checked all of them and they are all great. I wish you luck! And a Happy Christmas!

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman