Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Storage Wars Pandora!! (December auction)

Started by Saturn, December 15, 2012, 12:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

Storage Wars Pandora December!!

Hey guys! Its time for everyone's favorite auction! This Tuesday i will be hosting the next Storage Wars Pandora, at 5pm shard time. This one is going to be even more glorious than last month! Each lock has millions worth of inventory! Any potential buyers can look forward to winning all sorts of goodies. Like; relics, pbucks, arties galore, holiday deco, 1mil checks, fabled fishing nets, oodles of T-maps, custom deco, and so much more!. I will be dropping runes around Luna leading up to the event as well as have a rune locked on the stairs of my Luna house (South end, small one with the red stairs)

This is a bidding war (just like Storage Wars) and we have to have a few rules like any auction, so heres how it works;
1) You can only win one room (but you can bid on any room until you've won one)
2) Once the auction is over, and you've paid for you room, you will be granted access into the room, all the chest need to stay there, but everything in those chest are all yours (The doors can only be open by me, but you will be made a friend to the house and can access all the chest to the room you won, but you'll be locked in the room)
3) Once the auction is over, Only the winners can stay on that floor of the house
4) Anyone throwing gas bombs or making fake bids will be banned.

Happy bidding! Look forward to seeing you there!!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Saturn

Rooms are all ready for the auction tomorrow! You can check them out via the run at my house (south luna, red stairs)

Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Maggdalena

I don't get out of work until 5, so I hope that I make it before it's all over :(
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Maggdalena

Oh wait, 5 shard time.  The shard is on central time, right?  I may be there on time after all :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Saturn

We must be in the same time zone, cause im an hour ahead of the shard aswell. Glad to hear you'll make it!

Maggdalena

I'm in the keystone state, and counting down the minutes til I get out of work! 

Saturn

I have no idea what the keystone state is...but sounds lovely! :P

Maggdalena

Saturn

Thanks to everyone to came. I will be increasing the Holiday House Deco prizes accordingly now

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

jest

phaero

so... who won each and what did they go for???

Dwarvey

Saturn

Quote from: phaero on December 18, 2012, 06:19:53 PM
so... who won each and what did they go for???

The average price for lockers was 6mil this time i believe. As for the winners, that's up to them to say. But they all got sweet items. I can guarantee that. I think these Storage wars are great for the economy, cause i buy items from all sorts of vendors to put in the lockers, then people buy those lockers and can either use those items are sell them again. So one item is being sold 3 times. Everyone wins!!

Saturn

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman