Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Disappearing Everlasting Bandage.

Started by Saturn, February 15, 2013, 08:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

Im playing around making new macros and such. What is the issue with the everlasting bandage that makes it disappear. I don't want to set something up with my bandage and have it vanish on me.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Mercathane

I just have mine bound with the /bs command.  I've never had an issue in 2 months.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Thatperson

Using [bs is the way to go. i have lost 2 bandages in the past, using either the hotkeys section in razor or the basic in game paperdoll macro for "bandageself" will cause it to dissapear.
Double click > wait for target > select target will be fine of course for pets.
if you use a script be sure to alter it to use [bs only, if you use in game paperdoll macro simply create one that goes "say > [bs" and if you use a looping razor macro record yourself saying [bs and build around that.
my current bandie is still going strong and i have full faith in it now with [bs
enjoy :D

Saturn

I've been using mine for over a year now with a razor macro set to double click>target self ...But i've recently decided to play around with auo, which i noticed had a bandage self/mount function, and i was wondering if that function would make my everlasting bandage vanish.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Mercathane

i dont use AUO...so i cant help.  Your not a scripter Saturn.  Stay with razor.  plus assist uo has a terrible and broken dress macro. Hobojim always spoke highly of the healing self and pet macro he could set up with it. 
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Saturn

Quote from: Mercathane on February 17, 2013, 01:01:31 AM
i dont use AUO...so i cant help.  Your not a scripter Saturn.  Stay with razor.  plus assist uo has a terrible and broken dress macro. Hobojim always spoke highly of the healing self and pet macro he could set up with it.

I may not be a scripter, but as it turns out, i am quick to learn.

Mercathane

Wasn't a knock on you.  Through our conversations u had said u didn't like easyuo or any of that stuff.  IMO AUO has more of that interface..command text..ect.

~Plutarch

Mercathane

I have the utmost confidence in all your abilities bro!

~Plutarch

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]