Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Critical/ resiliance

Started by Saturn, March 11, 2013, 06:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

I've been away for the past 10days and just came back to this new patch. Has the total weight for imbuing been increased to allow room for these new properties? Or do we have to re-do our suits all together again?
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Voxpire

I'm looking into increasing the total weights.
The main problem is that the caps are hard-coded values located in hundreds of locations instead of being a constant value that can be easily manipulated, so it could take a bit of time to get perfect.

Saturn

Gotcha. Would it be too much to ask that the success rate of imbuing critical/resilience be a bit higher for the first month so we can adjust our gear? To get to the caps it will take around 50 relics without any fails, and failure rate seems to be around 50% or less to add it onto most maxed gear, so it would probably take about 100relics. Which, if some poor soul wants to buy all of those relics, would be about 50mil. Thanks.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Thatperson

Think again saturn :-) im 140 relics deep and only have it on 3 pieces hehe. My big problem is that my stuff has now been imbued 20 times so it can never be changed again :-(

Voxpire

Don't worry guys I'm expanding imbuing to increase the slots and the amount of times you can imbue :)

Thatperson

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

ZetUKRAINA

at 10 critical damage works somewhere 1 of 50 hits! the basis of this protection from my 100 crit is empty your time and money! What a divorce? whether the changes?

Thatperson

Since crit was made how it was meant to be all along (% of hits activate) i, with my 9% crit was seeing about 1 in 10 hits doing critical damge just like I would expect

Voxpire

Quote from: ZetUKRAINA on March 13, 2013, 06:10:10 AM
at 10 critical damage works somewhere 1 of 50 hits! the basis of this protection from my 100 crit is empty your time and money! What a divorce? whether the changes?

Let me make this very clear, because I've explained this many times and it's also in the patch notes.

IN. PvP - CRIT. DAMAGE. IS. BETWEEN. 10% AND 30% OF. YOUR. BASE. DAMAGE.
IN. PvM - CRIT. DAMAGE. IS. BETWEEN. 50% AND 100% OF. YOUR. BASE. DAMAGE.

CRIT. IS. CAPPED. AT. 15% IN. PvP.
CRIT. IS. CAPPED. AT. 25% IN. PvM.

IF. YOU. STACKED. 100% CRIT. ON. YOUR. ARMOR, THEN. YOU. ARE. DOING. IT. WRONG.

DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND. ME?

Horns Nigel

Yes. Very clear. Hehe. 
Vor I will be on tonite and will try again to find Jack Dagger. Lol....Nigel

Voxpire

I probably still need to add him in Nigel :)

Empati

we need removal rune for critical hit cahance and resilince. new change more good from before. thy vor :)

Voxpire

Will add the removal runes in ASAP.

Horns Nigel

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]