Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Blood Razor

Started by Horns Nigel, February 14, 2014, 08:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horns Nigel

Does anyone know the cost of the Blood Razor, I couldn't seem to find it on the vendors menu?  Thanks....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Thatperson

I dunno the cost but if you buy one check it first, kitti has one and for some reason it doesnt allow the tier based vet heals, each vet heal goes through like an old style osi heal.. Shame really its such a cool looking pet.. Maybe something to do with it having its own heals disallows our super vet heals..

Mozot

think they're a few bucks more than sphinx.  I've used both the razor and sphinx and dino and if I can make a recommendation i'd suggest anything but the blood razor.  Its DPS is just plain awful, and with the sphinx using mage bless and heals occasionally the survivability difference is negligible, unless your really looking forward to the razor healing you, which is neat.  Straight dps and bang for buck and looks cool is def the dino.

Thatperson

actually id just like to point out that once upon a time the razor only dealt 100% of its base damage (100%physical only) whilst all other doni pets deal around 200% of their base damage.. this is what caused its comparably low damage output, however it was changed and given an extra 100% cold damage (like a hyru) and same base damage as hyru to bring it up to par.. its damage is better now last I saw but the vet thing is still wierd

Mozot

I thought the damage had changed but the razor on display is still showing the plain 100% physical damage only. 

I do think your right though because I know Kitti's also has 100% cold.  That honestly brought his on pair with the sphinx if I am remembering correctly, that was when we just let the 2 fight it out so the Razor's consistent healing is a large advantage when your not around to heal.  But even with that they were about even life, then if you add in the fact that the Razor best heals are happening already but the sphinx can be healed by you for huge amounts.  (haven't been playing much but i want to say you can heal all 3000 hits of a sphinx in about 5 heals @ 1.5 secs each or so).

Anyway, ya, if they truly did fix the damage output AND the player vs pet healing on the razor is would make it a much more interesting option.  I feel like the healing problem on the razor is that it needs some kind of double standard because its healing should probably not be the big heals that we are able to (normally) use.

Horns Nigel

TY all for the imput, I went with the Dino and am very happy with it, after using a bane for a long time I am very surprized just how much better the Dino is....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Mozot

nice choice nigel. I bet your going to be happy with that :)

Saturn

There really isnt anything you can't do with a dino. I'm going to eventually rock the dino and charger, but thats just for the rez ability it has.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Thatperson

Yeah man all doni pets are great, they do better than thier strength suggests because of the 200% base damage.. I was suprised when I got my first charger.. Get a 130 skill ball and your dino will be rockin! He'll kill quicker and 130 wrestling is like adding potentially thousands of hp to his health bar

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman