Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Toxic Essence

Started by Tyrone Biggums, March 30, 2014, 01:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Biggums

I believe they used to be for an eater imbue item. I think poison eater? I don't see it on the imbue gump. Was it taken away? I was excited to finally get some of them and now it seems there worthless..

Mercathane

**drumbrolls**

Ty whenever you have a neighbor, not just any person will do.  That's why I choose to live next to That Person..who is your one stop shop for all damage eater related questions. 

TLDR- believe it was broken on most items, so removed.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Horns Nigel

But recently added to the resource chests, so I assume it may be making a comeback soon....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Saturn

It wasn't recently added to the resource chests. I've had mine stored in there for a loooong time, waiting to get some sort of use out of them.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

GrooveGuru

I have Water Essence, but it does not work with resource box :(
Aitrus

Thatperson

As long as iv known damage eaters have never been imbuable, iv never know toxic essence to have a use. Its not the only one though, arcanic rune stones, powdered iron and elven fletchings also have no imbues to go with them.. Just one of those things..
And gil, to be technical, I moved in next door to you so you didnt chose your neighbour you just got damn lucky :P

Tyrone Biggums

right around the time I quit, 2 years ago, they were on the imbue menu. It's went thru alot of different changes but at one time it was on there

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman