Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Archery vending machine

Started by Tyrone Biggums, March 30, 2014, 03:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Biggums

I noticed when i buy 1000 arrows or bolts from the machine i really only get 999.....

:P :P :P :P :P

TheGrimReaper

*Cough*....

Yes I've noticed that same, seems like the machines are trying to trick us and think we are fools cos we ''haven't'' noticed that, but for real we are just too lazy to complain about 1 arrow/ bolt, now imagine starting to rage at the machine... Would look hilarious tho. But think it this way, every 1000 customer, they make a 1000 arrow profit, maybe someday you try to buy from there, it gives you 1000 free arrows... Maybe.... Maybe not. :-\ ...

*Continues The Path Of Questions...*

GM NollKoll

This is rly odd, since everyday i get a few bolts or arrows in my backpack, some days its just one, some days its 12 total..
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Thatperson

This is just not on, lol.. Despicable.. Im outraged :D

Falada

Same happens with the reagent stones  :D
greets Fala

TheGrimReaper

Quote from: GM NollKoll on March 31, 2014, 07:43:40 AM
This is rly odd, since everyday i get a few bolts or arrows in my backpack, some days its just one, some days its 12 total..
*The Return...*

Ah-ha! Now we know who is behind all this arrow disappearing evilness! It's NollKoll, trying to create the most strongest arrow by attaching each arrow his able to pickpocket from us and start the beginning of... Wait for it.... *Arrow Mayhem!* With the Arrow Of Destruction!

Ok, show's over.

*Disappears!*

Horns Nigel

Noll, are you Hoarding everyones arrows?    :P  ....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Falada on March 31, 2014, 10:03:26 AM
Same happens with the reagent stones  :D

Oh yea, i get regs aswell, just noticed.. got a bag of regs, never looked, but the stacks actually get bigger and bigger
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

TheGrimReaper

*Gasp!*

Seems like his also planning the most strongest spell with his Orange Magic! I shall think that spell may be called as *The Mother Of All Spells!*

...I can feel the Orange Magic chattering my bones, created by the Underworlds Unholy Dark Magic!...

*Prepares!*

Tyrone Biggums

So if we all buy stuff from the stones while hes around it will weigh down his pack and he won't be able to move....

Then we can rob him blind

Saturn

I've never even noticed. I feel slightly ripped off. Like 0.1% ripped off. I'm also 0.1% outraged!

...I've always been meaning to ask if empty bottles could be added to one of the stones. Buying them up from vendors has become a level of tedious i can't keep up with.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Tyrone Biggums

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]