Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Lifestyles of Pandorian Lords, and Ladies

Started by Dwarvey, June 07, 2012, 08:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwarvey

As a traveling minstrel and tamer of strange and exotic animals I walk, or ride, all over our fair land of Pandora.

I have decided to document my travels and the sights I see. Especially all the wonderful homes that are open to all who wish to enter.

My name is Minock, and I will be your guide to "Lifestyles of Pandorian Lords and Ladies.

This week my feet, ok Ostard, carried me to a Venor house owned by Lady Maggdelana "The Luck Lady". If you are new to Pandora or just curious just read on.

As I ride up the small entry stairs to this multiple plot single home I am greeted by a warm and inviting parlor with tables and some games out.

Moving on to the next room I am greeted by a cozy eating area with a helpful, and fair young maiden, serving at the bar counter.

Moving to the next room I wander into a large public library. Row upon row of rune books to so many locations. I truly must remember to return here, and see what wonders are contained within.

Now it's time to see just how "public" the Lady of the house has made it. There is noting worse than a locked door. It's so ruins the exploring.

Here we go upstairs into a more private chamber. Seems it is the area all the lovely ladies selling things wait for buyers. Not the kind of fun I was hoping for, but there are more rooms.

Moving on the the next area.........A group of gentlemen standing around also waiting for potential buyers, too bad I am not one of them today. The soul forge is interesting, but not for me.

And here I go up another flight of stairs. Oh my stars. Seems I have actually stumbled upon a private chamber for the Lady herself, good thing she doesn't seem to be at home. Oh my word, an iron maiden in the far corner of the room........I don't even want to speculate what that's for in the room of a fine and upstanding young lady.

As I sit in a empty chair taking in the sights of Luna and enjoying the evening. I can't help but think about the wonderful home I have just wandered through. I will have to make sure I recommend this wonderful house as a vacation spot in my tour guide. And the Vendors are helpful, and well stocked

Who knows what house I will wander into next week. Could be yours, If it's open to the public, might be your neighbor. I never know where my feet will take me.

So I hope you enjoyed my simple look at Lifestyles of Pandorian Lords and Ladies.

]Minock

King Kong

heheh

:lol:

cool!

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Alifanfaron

"Stop quoting things I never said"  -Maggdalena

Dwarvey

Good eve folks.

As I have said before I travel extensively through our fine realm of Pandora. This week I came across something I never expected while using the public gates.

The Church of Pandora.

To say the structure is impressive is a understatement. I was suddenly overcome but a desire to disarm, and remove my hat as I entered the church.

It seems I have arrived at a poor time, no one is here. Time to snoop around a bit and see what's here.

Eeep.........hiding up in the balcony is a lone prophet. I hope he doesn't know about some of the things I've done in the past.
Perhaps it is time to take a look at a couple of the smaller shrines around the Church.

This nice little shrine must be dedicated to a god of scribes or something. the only thing here is a lone book. One of these days I must learn to read better.

The last one appears to be a shrine to Vanity......Notice the statue of the building's owner. Oh well. Everyone feels the need to worship something.

During my explorations I found the area to be a calming and filled with wonder, and a creepy prophet who likes to hide in balconies. There are few places in Pandora like this.

Maggdalena

Thank you for the nice write-up :) 

Hopefully in the near future there is going to be a renovation at the Lucky Lady Shop / West Luna Rune Library.  It's time for an updated look.

And the Church of Pandora is one of my favorite locations as well.  Sometime we'll have to get together and I'll show you some of my others favorites :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Dwarvey

You are welcome. I just pick something that interests me at random, and is open to the public. So nothing is off limits........not even a well decoed custom house or castle.

If it's public my feet just might carry me there. I tend to wander a good deal lately.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman