Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Voting Token Ideas?

Started by King Kong, January 28, 2013, 12:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Hey guys... Reply here for some ideas to put on the voting tokens stone to make them worth saving & your estimated REALISTIC price of what something should cost in Voting Tokens.

Vorspire has a large patch to put in I think sometime this week. We will be adding the house addon shed & a couple other things.

Looking for basic item ideas from you guys. Nothing too crazy. I'd like to hear a range of stuff... Something that costs 3 tokens to a lot of tokens.

Keep in mind that prices of Voting tokens shouldn't be calculated on how long it will take you to save them each day, as many players will sell theirs & it creates a good economy. Keep that in mind.

Thank you!

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

King Kong

Just added a new top site. Check Vote link above. Will also be going into the Voting menu in game for you to earn another one each day.

Horns Nigel

Any kind of luck items, or even luck deeds

Deco items

Special Jewelry

No idea at what price to put on any of it?....TY Kon....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Saturn

Sandals with some sort of stats on them, maybe 666, or luck, or something. But as it stands, there are only 2types that are pandora specific, the oceanic and the pvp (and the pvp arent that usefull). For 800-1k tokens (thats 125 days of consecutive voting)

Ive always loved the paladin sword, and you cant get it on Pandora, an imbuable one of those would be amazing ( http://www.uoguide.com/Paladin_Sword ) ...say 2k tokens? (which is close to a year of voting)

These music books, which are suppose to be for a quest, but we dont have that quest, so they would be cool to get and use somehow. Kinda makes it elite that only few will be able to have them. As long as our client matches osi, i don't see why they wouldn't work. There's 3 of them, so that could be 3 separate items at 500-1k (would take over a year of voting to get all 3) { http://www.uoguide.com/Bard_Masteries }

A metal dye tub, 2k+ (dye any metal made items)

A remove -1 spell chan rune/ remove -XX magery rune, 200-300tokens

The ultimate runebook, that holds are runes, maybe with a "I care about Pandora"  (or something along those lines)...2-3k tokens

Maybe a vote stone you can place in your house, or some novelty voting related item, like a "I vote Daily" robe?...500-1k tokens

...Hope that helps! Those are all items i'd love to get somehow in Pandora, wether its doni/pcoin or whatever. But i thought i'd pitch the ideas cause you asked. Thanks.

...Also, the robes look cool, but when i try to open the paperdoll of the npc wearing them, i dont see it...

Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Saturn

side note; you've added another voting site, but our daily limit for earning tokens is still at 7. thanks.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Gray

I would love to see some of the things that are not working....work. Boats, quests, drop rates, house decay....etc, etc...
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people that annoy me.

Dwarvey

Quote from: Gray on January 29, 2013, 10:25:24 AM
I would love to see some of the things that are not working....work. Boats, quests, drop rates, house decay....etc, etc...

That has nothing to do with Vote token items. Please keep to the topic.

King Kong

Quote from: Gray on January 29, 2013, 10:25:24 AM

All of them work. Not saying perfectly & Vorspire has a very large patch wre have not put in yet that addresses some things you mentioned. Also if you're not putting things in Bug Tracker then we will not know about them. We don't play, we work.

And yes please stay on topic, adding basic items can take 5 minutes at times. Has nothing to do with bugs we are tracking in some of the biggest systems in the game.

King Kong

Venom

Clothing [sash, doublet ect ect] Skill deeds +1 with max of +20skill for 1,000 coins each

[skill addition that pushes over cap, so say you could make a clothing set [eventually] that would allow you to have 200 blacksmithing [including a +60 ancient hammer and 120] :D

ieshabones

Quote from: Venom on January 30, 2013, 04:04:19 PM
Clothing [sash, doublet ect ect]

[skill addition that pushes over cap, so say you could make a clothing set [eventually] that would allow you to have 200 blacksmithing [including a +60 ancient hammer and 120] :D

I don't like anything that would put you over the cap. You are suppose to fail at imbues and crafting otherwise I think it would harm the market for items. And if someone gets 200 blacksmith then they would want 200 tactics or 200 eval int. etc. etc.

Mercathane

Agreed with Bones!  Nothing over cap.  Imbue market is biggest source of revenue on shard..ask the void orb farmer..
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

King Kong

Added a couple basic items & a couple fun items...

- Random Hallowed Dye Tub from Halloween event. Several are on display, there are a whole handful of rare dye tubs. Random.

- 1 Pet Bond Food

- Random Props Talisman (the good talisman) completely random

More coming soon...

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman