Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

new monster idea

Started by ieshabones, January 31, 2013, 06:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ieshabones

I think having a Zeus monster would be cool:

It can do area damage based on how many people are in the area ( like chain lightening ). And have it either give extra damage to pets or clone pets to help if fight.

It could have a small chance to drop a p buck, 2 or 3 relics either a few o coins or p coins
maybe a special staff with 30ssi and 50 hit lightening.

I think it would be great to get groups of people hunting together and the extra damage on the pets would make it more challenging for everyone.

Any other ideas are welcome this is just a base idea.

Mercathane

I understand where your going with this.  We need peeps interested and gathered.  Something worth doing with peeps outside your guild etc.  something difficult enough a groups time, whether that be power scrolls, relics, useful imbueing mats, maybe even a skull that leads to a tougher monster..lets face it the harrower is a joke for a guild of 3+ or better.  Lord oaks and his spawn are faaar tougher.  Something where it takes a while to access him.  Make his Loot table desirable to a guild effort and make it pvp so when it happens the shard takes notice and can make their own decisions from there.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

xcalibre

I'm agree with new monster, but not with pbuck drop.  Donation is something you CAN'T farm...

Dwarvey

Quote from: xcalibre on January 31, 2013, 10:22:23 PM
I'm agree with new monster, but not with pbuck drop.  Donation is something you CAN'T farm...

Agreed.

Also put the spawn point in a random location in Ish. That was you have to go into a PVP area for it, and wander around till you can find it.

Mercathane

No It doesn't have to drop pbucks.  But it could certainly drop 5-800 different pandorian coins. It can be the end result boss of a farm like collect skulls for harrower sort of summon..that's hard to farm.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]