Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

artifacts, relics, special items

Started by ieshabones, January 31, 2013, 07:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ieshabones

I think it would be nice to have relics artis and other special items drop in the pack of the person fighting. If you think that is not a good idea I think instance corpses on higher end monsters would be great. Its hard for some people to loot the higher end monsters when there is a group of people fighting it. Some people don't run looting scripts and depending on the ping there connection and just how fast they can click some people just won't be able to get any of the special or rare items.

Horns Nigel

I actually agree with this one.....Nigel

Another reason I hate to party with anyone other then guild members..
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Mercathane

I like all except for relics.  Keeps peeps honest about one of the most valuable resources/market items going in our economy.  Guilds or groups..can set their own rotation.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Voxpire

Mercathane

I just skimmed it vorspire but right off the bat a way to pass, need, greed on items would be awesome.  It would also make there be a reason to party.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Voxpire

I'm asking about that Need or Greed system because I've done it successfully on my own shard in the past, I think if it could be applied to some types of loot it could be successful here, but not all loot.

Horns Nigel

Mercathane

well if its not all loot, make sure relics, imbue mats, etc are included.  there could always just be a trash button where if everyone hits trash it just deletes it right there.  Def be a good reason to party and addition to the shard.  Peeps clown on WoW and i understand why...but they still have some very good and easy systems.

~Plutarch

Saturn

I like it if it only applies to rares/arties ...If that was for every green/red item, group hunts would end up being an endless dice roll game.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Johana

I think this is a really cool idea, but i prefer to use an opportunity like loot division to judge a new guild mates / players character.  Most times when a champ artifact drops we literally do roll dice  to see who get it!  Its more fun that way. 

ieshabones

I like any way that gives everyone a fair chance to get items. But I was thinking what if there is no party involved (pve room or other event).

Mercathane

Fantastic point Bones.  Just set the room or boss to initiate the system on death..just like WoW.  Lol

~Plutarch

Voxpire

If we decide to implement NoG, we will make it optional and controlled by the party leader.

Horns Nigel

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]