Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

-ping/Lag

Started by d35tr0y, August 12, 2014, 10:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d35tr0y

my ping used to run about 120 now im sitting at 60ish not bad but what i did notice im not freezing/lagging anymore :) thanks a ton
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

ieshabones

I'm only freezing up when there is a lot of mobs on screen (champs spawns and pvm room)
Other then that my ping seems to be the same (I have a low ping normally anyway)

Tyrone Biggums

Just as others pointed out the Ping is a lot better. The freezing tho is a big problem. I didn't even try a champ spawn, someone left up Abysmal Infernal and I froze 3 times and had to restart up all 3 times during killing it. Not sure what's causing the freeze

King Kong

Hehe trading one evil for the other!

This is a brand new server and we are still configuring... Vorspire is working on it.

Please use this topic to post your replies and be detail as possible when you are freezing, what you were doing, etc.

TY

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Balinor

My freezes so far:

Bedlam champ - froze at bottom of stairs, took 4 restarts to get out.

Renowed Pixie champ - me and my two sons with about a dozen or more pixes each froze about 8 times each.  Well I don't think the pixies froze but its hard to know for sure.  :)

King Kong

Quote from: Balinor on August 12, 2014, 10:28:44 PM
My freezes so far:

Bedlam champ - froze at bottom of stairs, took 4 restarts to get out.

Renowed Pixie champ - me and my two sons with about a dozen or more pixes each froze about 8 times each.  Well I don't think the pixies froze but its hard to know for sure.  :)

TY for info.. Vorspire has fixed the majority of the World.. There is just some spots like those you mentioned are still giving the client a heart attack... Please keep listing the locations it happens and PLEASE be detail at the moment of the crash...

Example) I froze when I was fighting 7 or 8 pixies and I did a whirlwind attack while using a bandage and I instantly froze!

TY we will get to the bottom of it.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

DamJ.NeT

We went in Doom with Xryon.

Engaged the Darkfather in the middle room, when he started spawning adds I froze. At this time I was using my hotkey to use first ability(armor ignore with pickaxe).
I reloged, was dead and teleported in Yomotsu Mines...

It happened to Xryon too, I believe at the same time. Froze, had to relog, died, tped to Yomotsu mine. He was using an assassin shortbow and I believe he was also using hotkey for ability.

It happened to me in a few places, PVM room, neira champspawn, I feel like when I get aggroed by a bunch of monster my screen just freeze and I have to relog.

Asphyxiated

I've had freezing since yesterday.
If I engage something in well - any dungeon so far while having a pet with me.
It doesn't take long until my client freezes. Right now I logged off in doom (young player) during my last freeze.
Loged back in around 1min ago, said all Guard took three steps and client froze.
Tried with compabilities, patched up the game - so far no success.
Oh yeah I am running it with UOsteam.

Tyrone Biggums

Did a lvl 7 t map cords 1s 59 e (Map location 100 Fel)

Froze after it popped at the same time I used lighting arrow. Came back dead, spawned 4 or 5 screens south of where I died. Got a res ran away to heal and froze again when I used lighting arrow ability. This time I wasn't dead when I came back and didn't freeze again. I was using  a charger also.

Euo wasn't on. UOSteam is being used. No bandys were used in the making of this.

*Edit

Freezing in Twisted Weild. Wasn't attacking since I was dazed by the Dryads, my charger was doing all the work. Froze and had  to relog

Froze in gnaws cave. As soon as I hit lighting arrow with my target macro.

Voxpire

Just a hunch, but is everyone using a pet when they crash?

Tyrone Biggums

no

i crash more when using lighting arrow then with a pet

ieshabones

I don't use pets either. I crash when there is a lot of mobs that target me. I doesn't seem to matter if I'm using specials or not

DamJ.NeT

A mix of all of this... But I also used a pet a lot of time I froze. But very rarely with one or two monsters, most of the time it freeze when several mobs engage me.

Horns Nigel

I froze several times with grizzle in Bedlam and i was using my pet....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Tyrone Biggums

I was killin Dread Horn and didnt freeze till he had 10k HP left. no pet, just AI spam

Edit*

Took on Abyssal Inferenal. No pet. froze 4x. Twice Euo wasn't on. No pets. Lighting Arrow spam the entire fight. Froze once upon castling remove curse. The other 3 were just random.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman