Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

TAMING BOD REWARD DATABASE

Started by MissChiff, June 23, 2011, 08:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissChiff

Hello All,

I have been working on a taming BOD reward database to share with all of you. However, as you all may know the taming BODs require a lot of time and are not quite as easy as they appear! I have a great start to the database but would like to ask for help from all of you who are also working on the BODs.

When you turn in the BODs. Could you please PM me with the gold amount and reward you receive so I can add it to the database so we can make it complete. Please do not worry if you see it already on the list because there may be a range of rewards for each type of BOD and that is what we're trying to discover here.

I have placed the database on google documents for now for your review and will update it as I get submissions in and as I also complete more deeds. I appreciate any help any of you can give me because I would like to add this to the Pandora wiki for all players to enjoy.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtIe6HNTheSTdEF1azJUaW1NaWt0c2dvYmd4cDVHeHc&authkey=CJ3Oo4IG&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=0

Thanks!

~MissChiff

Diomedes

I have an almost endless supply of taming BODS that i have received from an IDOC recently - that along with my already seemingly hundreds of BODS, i have alot of work to do.

I have and will be working on them for the next week or two, and i am recording all the rewards i get and will get back to you when im finished with all the information to add to the database

Im glad im not the only one who wanted to know the taming BOD rewards :)

Keep up the good work! It looks great so far

-Diomedes
"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed."
"When I look around me, I am often troubled to see how many people are mad."
- The Famous: Mark Twain

tarellel

I don't know if you have the document where it's publically editable or not, it wouldnt' let me add anything.

So I'll just tell you what I got:
a 20 nightmare BOD: 892 gold and 10 animal lore scroll
a 10 kirin BOD: a wooden horse

eraserius

Great work on the guide.

You can visit this link also, if you want to know more:
http://kwkshard.kwkbox.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13&Itemid=15

BigDaddy

Wow that is really impressive, good job, when i am able to play i would love to help you out!

MissChiff

Quote from: "eraserius"Great work on the guide.

You can visit this link also, if you want to know more:
http://kwkshard.kwkbox.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13&Itemid=15

Hey there,

Thanks very much. I've taken a long look at your link and I am pretty sure that the rewards here are not going to match what is on that other shard. In comparing the rewards from the link to the rewards we have registered here, it's not consistent with the rewards we are getting so I am almost positive that this shard has a different system. Mind you I say almost because we have yet to fill in all the blanks yet!

Thanks for sharing and I'll be sure to pay close attention and monitor as we proceed. It will be interesting to know!

~MissChiff

ieshabones

I did a 10 frost spider and got 1k gold and a 110 eval int pet scroll

Turdus

Snake 20 sBOD : 110 vet magery + 807 gold

Turdus

Frost spider 15 sBOD: wooden horse statue + 934 gold

Turdus

hell hound 15 sBOD : 1217 gold + 105 animal lore PS

Turdus

Pamther 20 sBOD: magery 110 pet ps + 715 gold

Algreth

15 Giant Spider: 778 Gold and a Pet 105 Magic Resist Scroll.

Algreth

15 Timber Wolf sBOD: 936 Gold, +3 Animal Lore Robe

Algreth

15 Grey Wolf sBOD: 830 gold, 105 pet wrestling PS

Algreth

15 Forest Ostard sBOD: 105 pet wrestling PS

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan