Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 49.1

Started by Voxpire, August 04, 2013, 10:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sebastian

chance 1-2-3-4 system script where is it , drop crsytal ?. i can search i killed everyday all map monster my rune book monster no drop crsytal ?.

Keeblerboy

I have used and love the grab option before but now it appears to have no function at champs

zaxarus

Quote from: Keeblerboy on August 05, 2013, 09:36:17 AM
I have used and love the grab option before but now it appears to have no function at champs

Right, because every spawn you will activate from now on will poof after death...
Tys

"My name is my name."

Electo Jason

I have not got to test the {graboptions command yet but if you can filter off it that it is ok in my book.  Picking up 2,000 arrows if your doing Baracoon doesn't seem worth it if you dont use a bow :).  Also it caused issued with myself and Crenshaw on where our packs got filled with arrows "we didnt want" and when Axe hit 0 dura it hit the ground instead of pack and was gone making us lose some pretty powerfull axe's.
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

zaxarus

The point is that the command is useless, how it's working now.
Tys

"My name is my name."

Voxpire

Quote from: Crylana on August 05, 2013, 07:23:31 AM
I like most of the changes but Not the taking of the crystals/gold and rough stones from the champ sub spawn. The drop rate is so low on crystals that the only way to have a chance to get any is the sub spawn and now that's gone. The Imbuing is also much harder (success rate ) so you need a lot more mats and now they are even scarcer. I don't see the point of removing them from the sub except to make it harder to get them.

Quote from: zaxarus on August 05, 2013, 08:23:33 AM
What is the purpose of the [grab options (adding crystals!) if spawn mobs just go poof?

Every other monster i can just loot manually...

They were never meant to drop on the sub-spawns.

Quote from: GrooveGuru on August 05, 2013, 09:11:32 AM
When using [graboptions how do you turn "trash items" on?

It will be enabled again on the next patch.

Quote from: zaxarus on August 05, 2013, 01:37:01 PM
The point is that the command is useless, how it's working now.

Then don't use it.
Don't forget it was originally supposed to be removed altogether.

zaxarus

I understand that spawns were never meant to be lootable and that the corpses were meant to disappear. It was for a long time like this on Pandora.
Then this changed. And this change was until today.

So i have only a question (no complaining, just to understand the motives, if i may ask):

Why change it and then change it back when it was never meant to be? This is what i do not get. Don't be mad, please...

Tys

"My name is my name."

Voxpire

I'm done explaining myself over and over. Patches come, with or without certain updates and with or without certain information. Whether I choose to explain my motives is entirely up to me. Maybe it's because there is too much gold in the world, maybe it's because I changed my mind about how it should be, or maybe I did want to make it harder to get crystals and roughs, but I don't have to explain myself every time we make changes like that, because you should have faith. As a player, you don't need to care about our motives, you just need to enjoy what you can and if you don't like something, do something you do like. Champs are going to become pathetic compared to what's coming and you already know that so there's no need to ask questions you already know the answer to.

I appreciate all the help from people, but I've had to deal with a few narcissistic players today and I'm not in the best of moods because of it. Some people just think they have a right to tell me what to do and if I'm going to be honest I'm an inch away from taking a very long extended vacation.
If people want this shard to stay democratic, I suggest they have a little more respect towards the staff and a little more patience based on the fact that I am a one-man development team.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman