Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 49.2

Started by Voxpire, August 05, 2013, 08:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeblerboy

Another nice post that provided good detailed information.  Hopefully the AI topic has been put to rest.
Also for the record NASA didn't find the exist of  life on Mars but plans on exploring Uranus.  Alas I fear nothing good will be found there

Voxpire

Ahh Uranus, the butt of most space jokes.

Keeblerboy

I hoped you liked it.  I figured you could use a chuckle
Due to the enormous effort you have put in to our shard.  Thank you & keep up the good work!

Alifanfaron

"Stop quoting things I never said"  -Maggdalena

Flint Fireforge

I have played several shards and must say your a hard working man keeping things going, TY for all your hadr work and hours spent. Glad we found a new home.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

Horns Nigel

Yes, a big Ty Vor, all your hard work is greatly appreciated.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

rocktuff

Kon and Vor are def hard working amazing Dudes Pandora Rocks
Long Live John Elway

sebastian

%5 sucsess chance very good one mini champion 1 drop crystal before , all champion drop rate high. lasted uptade drop rate crystal very low ! why ?

Voxpire

It's not low, you're just unlucky. And why? Because we decided to and it doesn't need explained. But the drop rates have not changed.

Thatperson

@ seb.. dude just get a decent alchemy talisman, set your house to "industrial" and convert crystals of earth into other crystals. crystals of earth have much higher drop rates and with a +30 tali you will have almost 70% success chance to convert :)

sebastian

Quote from: Vorspire on August 07, 2013, 02:11:27 PM
It's not low, you're just unlucky. And why? Because we decided to and it doesn't need explained. But the drop rates have not changed.

all big champions befora patch 2-3 crystal drop lasted patch i killed 10 minichampion i have 4 crystal ??? very very high drop i have 2500 luck? and fire damage area 2 double axe damage.

sebastian

Quote from: Thatperson on August 07, 2013, 02:38:27 PM
@ seb.. dude just get a decent alchemy talisman, set your house to "industrial" and convert crystals of earth into other crystals. crystals of earth have much higher drop rates and with a +30 tali you will have almost 70% success chance to convert :)

115 alchemy i have i know i playing this game 15 years old. ı'm 29 age old . earth inverter chance other cyrstal i know . i tested today drop rate . i dont like and high.

zaxarus

The property "Luck" has (as far as i know) nothing to do with the chance of imbuing mats drop (also not their numbers or type).

When Vorspire writes "bad luck" he is just refering to what we all know: In UO everything can happen... good or bad. So sometimes you are lucky, sometimes you are not. Sometimes 2 crystals drop, sometimes none, sometimes 4 (2 types).
(I am here for more than 2 yrs and guess how many Sandrobes i got dropped: 0.^^)

If you use an industrial house setting + a Tali with Alchemy bonus the Transmutation is okay.

And, in case you don't understand:

The type of crystal a monster CAN drop depends NOT on your damagetype, it depends on the damagetype the monster has!

Tys

"My name is my name."

sebastian

Quote from: zaxarus on August 07, 2013, 04:12:38 PM
The property "Luck" has (as far as i know) nothing to do with the chance of imbuing mats drop (also not their numbers or type).

When Vorspire writes "bad luck" he is just refering to what we all know: In UO everything can happen... good or bad. So sometimes you are lucky, sometimes you are not. Sometimes 2 crystals drop, sometimes none, sometimes 4 (2 types).
(I am here for more than 2 yrs and guess how many Sandrobes i got dropped: 0.^^)

If you use an industrial house setting + a Tali with Alchemy bonus the Transmutation is okay.

And, in case you don't understand:

The type of crystal a monster CAN drop depends NOT on your damagetype, it depends on the damagetype the monster has!

come with me meet luna bank going check drop rate test? crystal drop i connect game ?

zaxarus

I don't have to check the drop rate. I know it is lower now, but this is just the way it is now. We cannot change that by testing and testing.^^

Tys

"My name is my name."

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111