Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

GAME Crashing...

Started by kamekoli, June 27, 2010, 03:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kamekoli

I'm new to the shard and I was wondering why my husband's and my game keep crashing. We just started 3 accounts through the same IP. My daughter is playing and we are as well... Was wondering what was going on? :cry:

kamekoli

Never mind. My daughter talked about in game yesterday and everything so, I know the problem. But also found out it has something to do on our end so, my husband is working on the problem.

P.S. sorry to bother you guys about it, I know you all are busy with tons of the during the day/night making the game awesome.

King Kong

You have windows 7?

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Uradyn

i was browsing the forum and i decided to reply in this thread, im new to the shard and my UO keeps getting these screen flashes during gameplay also it freezes (aplication is not responding) from time to time when i use things like firefox or even when i click on the razor window, IM USING WINDOWS 7 Does anyone know any fix for this crashes/freeze/screen flash ? Also im using 7.0.7.0 client version is it ok to let it patch fully ? what is the most recommended version ?

scals

I am new to the shard today and I am having problems too. My razor crashes when I log into the shard then the game freezes after I try to put in my email.

Client is fully patched running win7 64 bit

Mahavira

Uradyn, the problem is in razor, unclick the option "use smart CPU usage reduction". Should stop freezing up the client when you minimize and try to go back.

Uradyn

i thought it stopped but i still get both freezes and flases =/

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111