Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Freezing

Started by blackmyst, September 04, 2014, 07:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackmyst

Can anyone tell me when the freezing will stop its getting harder and more aggravating to even play cause I can't hunt mobs without freezing and dying.  I know other people have said the same thing.  I am not sure what the problem is I say its an easy fix but its been weeks now and I just want to enjoy my game time without getting mad and logging cause of the freezing.  I notice it did not happen till the server change and the last update so if anyone knows when there might be a fix please let me know

GM NollKoll

It is not an easy fix alas, Vorspire is working on it ALOT..  Reduced the issues alot, but there is still alot of freezing left i know, and we know. Vorspire is packet sniffing the client like a policedog with various programs, dunno how he does it, but i know he is trying to find the root of the cause.

Im feeling bad over this, truly am. Not becouse i might have to relog there and then, but that you, the players, are suffering, and im more or less powerless against this issue.

Edit: and i want to point out that, there is not just one thing that causes the freezing, could be now, but it wassnt before, and its seriously hard to troubleshoot something that occurs pretty much everywhere, with different loadouts etc
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Balinor

Quote from: GM NollKoll on September 04, 2014, 11:33:49 AM
Edit: and i want to point out that, there is not just one thing that causes the freezing, could be now, but it wassnt before, and its seriously hard to troubleshoot something that occurs pretty much everywhere, with different loadouts etc

What ever you do don't cast Animated Weapon against Medusa.  Within minutes after casting just one there were dozens in the room, cause me to crash nonstop till I was able to finially get enough space between us. 

Worst part was I left thinking they would dissapear when the spell wore off but the next day there were at least 20 of them left.  Took a while to pull them out of the pile and kill them all before being able to fight Medusa.

Horns Nigel

Yeah, you definately do not want your pets in there either  :P....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin