Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

P^M why Join CoM??

Started by Articus, August 23, 2010, 11:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belegerandh

That's jacked up, Bull. You need to get back into IECM and stop leaving.

I've had some of my most fun hunts with you because you played those crazy morning hours and you helped me out quite a lot too. You're being a f'ker, man.  :roll:

Dleatherus

QuoteThanks for the decision that was made by IECM to join TB and leave us in CoM

never mentioned which faction we'd be joining  :twisted:

QuoteBulldawg.. I didn't "not like you" just gave you a hard time.... but now that you've quit behind some retarded shit I can't say that anymore.... Caue I can't stand a fucking quitter

Bull, sorry ta see ya go mate, and hope you win the battle with your health that you've been fighting for the last 2 years ... if and when ya come back, you know where to come  :)

Deadmau5

We beat risk vs reward articus.  Now whats our next goal?

Belegerandh

FFS, Bulldawg .. wiping my vendors, bish!

pskarren

when i deleted my account my vendor house dropped i didnt no it would automatically dropp

Jar Jar

Bull gave his suit to me.   Bull best wishes to you mate, stay positive brother and make sure you come back mate. It's been fun uoing with u the  past few years. Cya soon mate

Trinsic Mayor

Yeah bulldog i placed a house there got 4 million in checks a bunch of scrolls 115 . That is karma for the bs i had to deal with earlier in the day.

Statin

Poop.

Cherrie

Quotetwo of your guildmates came and spoke to me ... one sed it wos he who had discovered the resource box exploit, thus sinking your whole iecm conspiracy theory .. $100.00

the other apologized for you being a dick ... priceless

I know Fire went up and talked to you. He is the one who discovered that explout. I'm kind of wondering who the other imaginary friend you are talking about was. No one else went up there in public chat or your guild chat the rest of the night that is associated with any of us. But I forgot... you are a completely honest adult....  :?

I get that you were trying to use one of "Jerry Kid's" photos to illustrate you think Trinsic is "retarded", But it was extremely tasteless.

Dleatherus

QuoteI'm kind of wondering who the other imaginary friend you are talking about was. No one else went up there in public chat or your guild chat the rest of the night that is associated with any of us. But I forgot... you are a completely honest adult

the other pm'd me in game, and i really appreciated them doing so, they divulged a litttle of the crap that trinsic was spewing down in the UO vent channel about me.

as for the being honest, i sincerely ask you to go through this whole thread, or indeed any of the other posts that i have made, and show me where i'm being dishonest

i addressed each of trinsic's accusations and explained them, wtf are you wanting???

i am being harsh on trinsic becos he has totally and baselesly accused me of hacking, exploiting, having some kind of deal or conspiracy going on ... it's totally out of order ... one of his posts sed ... that we were the first to start crying or running to the police or kon ..words to that effect ...the FACT is trinsic/peacemaker were the the ones who went and ran and cried about the LEGAL teleporters, they are the ones bent out of shape that we have a guildhouse in our player town, accused me of hacking with the resource box when i never knew anything about it etc etc and the proof they have .. they didn't have the common courtesy all the balls to talk to me at any time before this ballooned to where it is ..oh yeah ..if i deny the ridiculous accusations i'm a liar and that proves it ...c'mon, use a little common sense

trinsic wos invited and friended to the guild house so they could see for themselves ... unfortunately he wos being totally moronic even when things were explained to hinm, and i admittedly lost my cool and f-bombed him .. i have already apologised for that earlier in this thread ... i tried to talk to him later .. but if you were in the vent channel with us, you know exactly how he responded *sigh*

given that i don't really even know who they are, i have a complete lack of understanding why they are on this smear campaign

in order to dispell any of these stupid and ridiculous theories, i invite anybody from within the game to ask me to come over for an 'inspection' any time ...if i'm afk which is very often the case, ask one of our other guildies becos i can already see me being afk as an 'excuse to hide wot wos going on'

conversely if any of you want to meet with me in a public vent channel and discuss i'm more than happy to .. i suhggest we have a neutral observer/moderator to avoid the meltdowns lik eyesterday's from occurring

if this isn't enough, then i'm afraid you can subscribe to the conspiracy theories also, there's only so much i'm going to do when my sole purpose of being here is to have fun and to be of some kind of help to my guildmates, and by a smaller extension, to the shard itself

Cherrie

I really don't care about the teleporters, your house or anything else for that matter. I really only said something because that Jerry's Kids thing really irritated me. I thought you had said the second person had come to talk to you in vent.

I know you were one of the first people on this shard and you did a lot of stuff to get it going, including funding it. Unfortunately for the rest of us, the server can't handle all of us having our own guildhouses with teleporters. I know that is something that came out of time and money before the shard really had a following. A lot of us New guys don't know that. We just see what we see.

Trinsic said he would drop it and he will. Now can we all just move on and stop calling each other names?

Dleatherus

didn't mean for it to sound ambiguous ..one i spoke with in vent, the other i spoke with in game

QuoteI really only said something because that Jerry's Kids thing really irritated me

perhaps you should scroll back and see that it wasn't me who posted the pic?

i'd still like to know where i'm being dishonest?

so far i'm getting a lot of shit thrown at me and yet when i ask anybody to specify the shit, it goes all quiet?

Dleatherus

Quotethe server can't handle all of us having our own guildhouses with teleporters

these were only purchased 2-3 weeks ago ..wosn't anything 'old' or grandfathered in ... with the sale going on right now anybody can buy them for half the amount i paid for them 2 weeks ago .. oh ..and you can do so safely without me making ridiculous accusations that you're in kahoots with the owners, or that you're hacking or exploiting :-)

Cherrie

Whoops, my mistake. I apologize for fussing at you about that.

I insinuated you were lying about the second guild mate talking to you in vent. I sure would like to know who it was because that is a weasly manuever. But oh well.

As far as other people calling you a liar.. I can't speak for their beliefs. I saw what happened in your house last night. All anybody did was talk shit. I saw a bunch of moongates, one of which teleported to 2 screens away from a champ spawn in fel T2A. I don't get raided by IECM otherwise I might cry bullshit. They are legitimate, I know...because you paid for them. I don't own this server so it is none of my business. I'll just keep playing my crappy toon and donate piddly amounts if I see an item I want and can afford.

But you must admit, if you were new and stumbled upon that you would think somebody was doing something completely illegal.... which is how Trinsic got started on it in the first place. He simply didn't know and all anybody would do it talk shit rather than explain anything. Kon explained it all last night. It's done.

Cherrie

and I truly doubt the server could handle 150+ users with their own mini-town.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman