Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Poisoning and Stealing Scripts

Started by Cerone, September 10, 2010, 02:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerone

If anyone knows of one that works please let me know. I have tried the Euo ones i was finding in the script library but to no gain. I have some knowledge of scripts not enough to write one but i could edit a simpler one. please i will freak if i have to sit and do it lol.

Articus

Just use Razor, create a macro. what exactly are you trying to do?

Cerone

With poisoning im trying to have a keg and one empty bottle, fill the bottle then poison the food rinse repeat.

For steal i can just write a razor one just havent yet. but just a script for stealing then replacing the goods back on pack llama/horse.

Montmatre

Here is my Razor poisoning macro

Double Click (0x40163036) - poison keg
Pause 1.00 sec
UseSkill Poisoning
Pause 1.50 sec
Target by Type Green Potion
Pause 1.50 sec
Absolute Target  - kryss
Pause 7.50 sec

Cerone

Sweet thank you i'll try it.

Serena Venport

for stealing I just used a razor macro in conjunction with a razor organization agent.  It looked something like this (sorry for non-exacts...i've since recorded over it).

Basic setup:

get a packhorse and load it with about 10 dye tubs
set your organization agent to move any dye tubs into your packhorse
set the hotkey to start the organization agent

Now record a macro similar to this:

use skill stealing
target by type (dye tub)
pause 8 seconds
hit the key for your organization agent

What this does is obviously try to steal a dye tub...since you gain by fails you can go straight for 10stone items and these aren't stackable.  If you actually manage to steal one, it'll immediately dump it back into your packhorse so you can steal it again.  worked VERY well and got me to 120 stealing shortly.

-SV

Cerone

So yea i got the poisoning to work. The stealing though. I have tried with an un guilded horse that wasn't mine. I also tried to steal from my own beetle and a pack horse neither would gain i would try the steal and fail but no gains for a while. Any ideas?

Also on one char. I have stealth that will not raise im where i should be even have one that uses stealth hand walks but it will not go past where i use gloves and gorget.

Montmatre

I have not done stealing yet, when I get around to it (doing FE atm), I will post my findings.

For stealth, wear a full studded suit and a close helm.  You don't actually have to move either.

UseSkill Hiding
Pause 12.00sec
UseSkill Stealth
Pause 12.00sec

This may take a while but it works :).

Cerone

Ok i will try that now. See ive already trained it to 100 on my first toon but this one for some reason wont train up. I will go in game now and try though thank you.

Cerone

i have tried stealing and cannot get it to gain. i got a pack horse and put dye tubs on it. then tried to steal from it for  while no gains. all guarded it still no  gains. i have tried it on guilded and un guilded toons still nothing. i guess i am not doing it right. lol

22ndDevil

not tried it yet but I think I do remember you have to target the animal and not the items you are trying to steal. But that was a long time ago.

Cerone

Yessir i got it to work. It is targeting the animal and not the items. You also have to have say a stone or so more than every 10 skills so. At 30 skill you need like 4 to 5 stones for it to gain. I loaded a packy down with this formula all the way up t 120 worked great.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman