Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Stuck at Verifying Account

Started by Cairne, April 13, 2010, 07:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cairne

I try to log in to Pandora it connects, then stuck at Verifying Account.
Anyone got a tip on how to fix this problem?

Thanks!

The-Agro

Not helpful to you, But I am having the same problem!

Little help?

The-Agro

Apparently no one wants to help. =/

Abe

Using Razor and the most up-to-date client?

I sometimes I had trouble and it would freeze at Connecting... But I would crash it and restart and it would work.

Kaosu

Im having this same problem....how do i fix it?

Bosskie

Today just now, I come back from the store and im getting the same responce. I never had problems till now
Razor version is v1.0.12
UO Client 7.0.6.5

Abe

Be aware, the server crashed about an hour ago, so I think that's a problem since no one can log in.

Kaosu

apparently no one else can help us with this..i downloaded razor and the client from the link on the site a few times..it never worked, it always got stuck at the verifying Account

The only thing i got to work was deleting every thing from UO and razor in my comp finding an old UO cd..Samurai Empire, I downloaded  it and  got razor from this sites link and it worked...

Maybe try to download it from another site  if you cant get a hold of a  CD...

I also changed the login  file BEFORE  i patched .... that might be it as well

Hope everyone gets it working

Helga

I had the same problem, just have to reinstall your client it's easy.

King Lorcain

Hi Everyone

I had the exact problem after downloading the game- this is what you need to do..

Before loading the game through Razor you will need to run UO.exe from the games folder C:GamesElectronic ArtsUltima Online Stygian Abyss Classic

Let it patch to 7.0.6 then run UO through Razor as per installation instructions. I actually got distracted and it patched to 7.0.7.1 but it still works.

The account system is set to automatic account creation so no account verification needed- just enter an account name and password and off you go. Dont use your character name as your account name for security reasons.

Good luck- see you in-game.

meltinsnoman

I have tried all that and it still is stuck on the verify part of login. I have reinstalled several times, tried to use razor which always has an error, and tried by modifying the login. nothing works for me at least.

Zeder

seems like a problem on their end.  The server seems to crash alot, leaving you stukj at verifying, until it is resolved.

DeVilDeMonde

Odd I was online fine and then everything seemed to have frozen and I too am now stuck on verifying account... I'll let you know if it changes tomorrow, and if not what i do to fix it.

DeVilDeMonde

It fixed itself. Not sure if there was a server crash that day or if it was something else, regardless I did nothing to fix the probelm and the next day was able to log on just fine.

Maggdalena

I'm having this problem today.  I was logged in just fine last night....came home from work today and can't get in.
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman