Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Some enquiries :)

Started by Jar Jar, May 14, 2010, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jar Jar

Gday staff your friendly neighbourhood jerry here :) I was just curious on a few matters ive been thinking of, some questions, some ideas and requests. None of them urgent or meant to put pressure on you, im just curious is all:

1) (sort of linked to #2 aswell)  Wondering if an auto pvp event is on the drawing boards? the shard has been growing incredibly fast and well, and that is pretty much with a mainly pvm gamestyle atm. I reckon daily pvp events would really boost numbers here, there are a lot of pvpers starting up here now. With rewards something like 15 pan coins to 1st place, 10 to 2nd place and 5 to 3rd? Would give pvpers a way at getting pan coins 2 :)

2) PANDORA COINS - This is gonna sound hypocritical as i am a bit of a farmer and i LOVE the sc deeds and luck deed... HOWEVER. It seems to me that there are a lot of coin mobs in game atm. I get this, as the shard is starting out and ppl need a chance to establish themselves, however out of 2 runebooks i have with coin mob locations, only around 10%-15% are ever spawned at one time. My problem with this is that there is only a handful of players that know all these spots, and i know at least a couple of these guys would be reeling in about 200 or more pan coins a day. Which means sc deed/luck deeds and other incredibly super items are easily buyable. Too many of these uber deeds in trade and it will start to ruin the economy (crafters luck hunters etc).
My fixit idea? Maybe reduce the number of coin mobs, so they will become more competitive, or maybe move majority of spawns to fel? (could make more competition? i dunno) event rewards could be pan coins aswell?. This will raise value of P coins and stop the rich getting richer and the poor getting nothing.

3) TOTS Not sure of the best fix for this one, but atm greater tots are sort of flooding the shard. The main culprit is farming of tots (yes i know im a hypocrite cos ive done this) in a particular spot, where you can easily get 10 tots in under 30 mins. Do staff see this as a problem? or not really until more ppl are hunting for tots? Only real ideas to 'fix' this i have would be other making tokuno fel rules (would still have farming of tots but also make it a pvp hotzone) or move tot drops to dancer dojo and yom mines to slow the drop rates and make the 2 tram rules.

I understand a new shard has to give the early playerbase an opportunity to grow and establish but maybe we are reaching the point where the economy is full of uber items, and a massive lack of basic gear?. Maybe we need to give things a chance to settle? I could be wrong of course not often am :P, but there is that off chance. Just jer's 2 cents again :)

GEMAN104

Very good suggestions actually. TsOT, I agree on of course. I'd say keep it how it is, BUT do make it Fel rules just for the reason that was stated.

I see the house in Luna was removed. Someone must have realized that the system is *broken* for now.

Move ALL coin monsters to Fel. So far I see know one in dungeons and I mine FREQUENTLY near them :0)

Fearfactory

The house in luna was from an old player who quit if you didn't notice in addition to his large amount of ToTs he had 12 sets of virtue armor which drop in dungeons.

GEMAN104

Trammel dungeons I'm sure. lol

Ineffable

you can rest assured we looted all the tots that were in that house not deleted

Fearfactory

yeah I got almost 3 sets of virtue 7 jaana's staves and lots more that day.

Fearfactory

Forgot to mention my point was he didn't just macro in tokuno to get his tots because it's kinda hard to macro in dungeons for the virtue sets Gerard.

King Kong

Madman tore that house down in Luna because of real life commitments and for kind of a event on the shard.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman