Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Razor Error

Started by Admiral Borealis, July 14, 2010, 01:32:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Borealis

Whenever I try to load up Razor I'm immediately greeted by this error message:

"Razor was unable to locate and load a suitable UO cliloc file. Some text may not be displayed."

So when I just click okay I get the basic Razor box. I used the browse button to set the location of the client (C:Program FilesElectronic ArtsUltima Online Stygian Abyss Classicclient.exe) and then since it said it couldn't find any cliloc files I set the data directory to (Same as above file location, except without "client.exe" at the end), but I still get the same error message upon Razor start up. Yes I did also click "Make these settings default" before restarting Razor.

So has anyone else experienced the same error? If so, did you find a way to fix it?

Admiral Borealis

Also I've already tried to do that cliloc registry fix that everyone just loves to post in these kinds of topics and it doesn't work for me. So someones going to have to either walk me through it, or give me another way to fix it.

Nokturnel

yes i have the same prob.. is it cause im updated to 7.0.6.4 and not 7.0.5?and i have tried to log in by both ways(changing login file) and (razor) niether works think im gunna delete it all and start over.
i wanna play on this shard but i cant get in i havent played UO in years and im anxious to play again heh

Nokturnel

figured it out didnt have to delete and redo. when starting razoe let it error. then go to browse, set it to the electronic arts folder. not the music or patch folder obviously. poof itll work. u also must go in and change the login.cfg file name as the webiste says. hope this helps! :-)

zenith

Hi there,

I got the same problem. Whenever I got into Brittania, an error will occur on my razor and shuts down and my character can't move at all. Any idea whats the problem? Thanks!

zenith

Hi!

Finally got it to move. Right click on razor and run as administrator and do everything as per mentioned before. Should be running all right. =)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman