Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Is the Matinence Longer than 24 Hours?

Started by Norad, September 12, 2012, 08:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaxarus

It will be in about 45 mins or something...

Idk if that's good or bad. I'm wondering, because usually you test and work on stuff with a Test Server...
This is not good.  :o
Tys

"My name is my name."

Horns Nigel

The UO addicts are experiencing game withdrawal, common side effects include spending more time with the wife or girlfriend, household chores, lawn care, eye strain headache relief and the puzzled looks that your pets are now giving you confused with why you are now paying attention to them....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

zaxarus

Quote from: Horns Nigel on September 12, 2012, 08:39:48 PM
The UO addicts are experiencing game withdrawal, common side effects include spending more time with the wife or girlfriend, household chores, lawn care, eye strain headache relief and the puzzled looks that your pets are now giving you confused with why you are now paying attention to them....Nigel

lol

Right!!!
But you have to agree that it's strange, isn't it?
Tys

"My name is my name."

Horns Nigel

Oh, one other side effect is Paranoia that the shard isn't back up yet.....LOL  Nigel

Take two aspirin, pour yourself a drink and turn on a good movie, it will be up before you know it.....

King Kong

Been working on it all day -- It's all on schedule.

Chill -- It's up 24 hours a day for years. Sometimes we have to let it breath & just go to the drawing boards on some things.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Maggdalena

Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Horns Nigel

ok i finished all 6 star wars flicks, Guess Ill give descendants a whirl......Nigel

Jupiter

Hahahahahaha! Yes!...My only problem is im gonna build up a character on descendants and then pandora is gonna be back up.

Horns Nigel

It actually gave me a reason to go there, it reminds me of my old Fel days on Napa, not sure I wanna go back to that game style, but it was fun for a morning visit....Nigel

MeJane

yay! for Napa! I MISS THOSE DAYS! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
----\
   \
     \
\___\()|_||_

King Kong

Quote from: Jupiter on September 13, 2012, 05:40:41 PM

Hahahahahaha! Yes!...My only problem is im gonna build up a character on descendants and then pandora is gonna be back up.

They are such different play styles.. We created it / or idea came when players got tired of playing Pandora's style for years. Most players jump back n forth depending on the day.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Horns Nigel

I can see that's a good environment for those who like to PVP and Im all for that, its a great idea....Nigel

Maggdalena

I've logged in there several times and run around Luna, but I just can't fathom starting over :( 

I <3 Pandora and how busy it keeps me.

And now that drive-in movie theater season is over, I have no clue what I am going to do with my Friday night if it's not up when I get home from work...lol
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Horns Nigel

Im giving it a go, building my Fencer, see what happens...Nigel

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin