Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Help Guide question from a newb

Started by madegowarrior, July 16, 2010, 10:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madegowarrior

I have been out of the UO world for sometime. I tried a 14 day free trail demo on UO server. I found it was ridiculously easy on UO servers to make quick cash killing monsters. I left because it would not let me get a house while on a 14 day trial. I wasn't sure if I wanted to invest for the long haul without a house so I started looking at player run shards.

On Pandora, for me cash is not so easy to come by. I am not complaining because the monster spawns on UO servers were out of control. I like the steady spawns on Pandora but the loot is a bit less. For example, killing undead creatures nets gold anywhere from 30-70 on UO, in Pandora its 10-30 gold per undead creature. My question is.... Does anyone have any suggestions on how I may make cash a little quicker? Please only constructive criticism, keep in mind I am new and I am finding that I am spending as much is regs as I am earning in killing undead. I would like to be a productive member of the pandora society and not a criminal, theif, but I am getting desperate in these hard economic times. Please PM me with your thoughts.

King Lorcain

Are you using the voting stones in Insula? Also you can sell your pan coins for about 6k each. Use an LRC suit- this will lower the amount of regs needs per spell.

madegowarrior

Thanks King, I will try that. Whom do I sell the pan coins too? What is the purpose for pandora coins? I think I have 3% lower regs cost cap, how can I aquire other LRC equipment? Is it sold relitively cheap or found on certain spawns? My magery is only 78 right working to bring that up to hunt in better locations.

madegowarrior

Okay, So I figured out the Pcoins and the voting. Thanks! The easy cash flow helps as my character is not quite ready to take on dragons and such. This was a big help, now I am getting close to getting a home and setting up shop in the trades.

cloud

-mine or lumber and sell ingots/ore

-collect BODs and sell them

-check out the market in the message boards and see what items people are asking to buy in bulk and sell those items.

-slower options: collect hides, feathers, and raw meat and sell them to respective NPCs or players. not a lot of money but if you're hunting the certain things you can build up a stock quickly. or if you're hunting something that drops weapons, armor, regs, etc. just collect and sell those.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman