Please log in.

Christmas....

Started by Alasen, December 10, 2015, 02:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alasen

Wandering around lost... always lost.
Vis-tiem wis'im se'eltan la bellia, Josclen dev edeva

Flint Fireforge

I am so ready for Christmas event ,  ::)
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

Clairity

All I want for UO Christmas is the expansion content to open!

treefer1

Yeah!! more deco..=) open that badboy event up.

LoriLee

I have been asking the same question for over a week now. Not heard from anyone. Kinda sad that there is not a Christmas event like they had for Halloween  :( It would be nice to hear something about this. Either there is not going to be anything or there is?

Tnos

On the main page: www.pandorauo.com, under play/holidays it says that winterfest is coming.

Is that an older event or something that is still in the works?

zaxarus

"Winterfest" is a kind of automated event that takes place every year (atleast so far it did). If there is another christmas event the Winterfest will run simultaneously.

And i think we will get a christmas event, too.
Tys

"My name is my name."

Tnos

GM NollKoll

Well, with xmas decoration starting to roll in late July in stores, we cant have that here can we?

However, seeing it is the 14th of december.. 10 Days before xmas, atleast if you live in Sweden ^^,

Activated the winterfest event, the automatic kind.

And as tys said, there will be a ongoing winter event from me aswell, but havnt wrote much about it since i kinda know the general idea, but nothing solid yet. ^^ But it involves bosses, (not necessary hard ones), in several rooms. Sounds amazing perhaps? Well the multiple rooms deal, is just mostly the same boss spawns at several locations, over and over again. So if you wanna solo,duo or trio it, there should be a boss for you, free ofcourse.

No need to steal someone elses boss, and the rewards from those bosses could range from simple imbues and lesser "gifts" such as that, to decos and yea.. the cooler end of the stick.

So quite simple, somewhat braindead perhaps? sure.. ETA on this, im not sure.. Trying to load out a patch that takes a tad longer then i wanted before i start with it.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Tnos

What exactly is the winterfest event for the newbies?

LoriLee

Winterfest event? Where is this taking place?

Gray

LoriLee,

From what I understand you wander around and look for Christmas mobs in caves, not dungeons, but caves and the likes..... :) Having said that...I know of one in Trammel (which another player so kindly marked for me!) It is on the snowy island..way at the top...there you will find some nasty Christmas creatures! If you would like, pm me in game and I will take you there personally!

(I'm glad you spoke up...I never quit knew how these things worked either, and had to ask around! )
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people that annoy me.

GM NollKoll

Yea, run around the mountain sides, or visiting ice isle et.c. You'll notice white orcs and the sort of it, kill and grab loot ^^, a winterfest vendor is placed in Luna
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Tnos

Cool.  I know what I'm doing tonight.

LoriLee

Thanks for the info about the caves. I have checked a few out and found nothing  ???

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman