Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Pandora has crabs?

Started by Maximilliean, February 08, 2016, 10:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximilliean

You know my momma warned me about wom...oh sorry wrong place for that little talk.

Anyhow, So I was out wandering around, checking out some of the old dungeons, seeing what kind of trouble my total lack of skills (character and player) would get me in when I found something interesting.

While I was wandering around Despise blowing away on my flute (its okay to lets your inner 12 year old laugh at that one) I ran into new (at least to me) creature, a Sand Crab.  My arrows (only GM) bounced right off its shell, my music could not calm it or weaken the beast (gm music, around 80 peace and disco) and I think the most my MoKitty (glass city bake) could do was tickle it. 

Is there some place that has information about the unique creatures of Pandora?

P.S.: If you didn't get the joke of the subject or first line, then go tell your parents you have crabs and see what happens.

P.P.S: Just kidding, don't go do that. Use the internet. :)
------
"Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

zaxarus

Yea, one has to be exremely careful... you might get a free gift that never leaves you... ^^

--

What you encountered was one of the PCoin Monsters... The one you saw is a little too strong for new players.

More info here:

http://www.pandorauo.com/wiki/index.php?n=PandoraLore.PandoraCoinMobs

(I've written some of the Wiki stuff, i know some of the things need updates... but i guess these are the things like BOD's and such i basically never do...^^)
Tys

"My name is my name."

Maximilliean

Oh okay, I have read some of those and to be honest I didn't stick around long enough to see if it said it was a PCoin mob or not.  I was more in the run away, stop, try peacemaking, oh s--t! run away again mode then oh hey do you mind if I check your name badge mode.

Thanks for the info.
------
"Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs."

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman