Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Pandorian Cafe

Started by Starnix, September 14, 2012, 08:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starnix

Good Morning! Every morning I start my day with a nice steamy cup of hot coffee and UO.  With that said, I thought maybe it would be nice to venture into a thread where I could say a quick hello to my UO family, have a coffee and share UO adventures!  Rise and Shine! :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Horns Nigel

Great idea........

My all time greatest UO adventure has to be the undead war protecting our beloved Trinsic from the Green Lich and his minions.
It lasted for days if not a week and included participation from all the players on the Shard.
It was a complete story line and we were given hints to its attack weeks before it happened, our guild even moved our headquarters into the old barracks on the south east side of Trinny days before the attack.
I will never forget the first time we bumped into the Green Lich as he was roaming alone though-out the town scoping out our defenses days prior to the actual attack.
Although we finally prevailed, Trinsic in Fel always had lingering undead wandering throughout the town

I would love to see something like this type of event here on Pandora....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Starnix

Great story, Nigel! Thanks for sharing!

Some of my fondest memories on Pandora involve Konstantines clever events during the Holidays.  He's very good at mixing things up and creating new and different ways to enjoy the game.  I remember when I first stumbled upon his shard, logged in and found so many new and interesting concepts.  I'm sure with this new patch things will be even better.

Horns Nigel

Yes, I agree....
Its kinda funny how I stumbled upon this shard, I was a hardcore UO player for many years, 4 accounts the whole works.
Like all of us at some point I got bored and stopped playing, two years later i was roaming the internet and found free shards, did a little reading and saw some great posts about pandora.
When i first loaded it i remember thinking it wouldnt last long, and here i am a year and a half later playing like i always used to do.

I have always been impressed on the service i get on this shard whether its from the staff or even other players, I was always frustrated on Napa on the lack of support.
I have recruited many new players to this shard from people at work and we are all in the same guild now, every time we hire someone new we try real hard to get them to join and play  LOL......Nigel

Maggdalena

I've tried to get folks at work interested, but they're a bunch of old fogies!  (I may be old, but I'm not "old"...lol)  They just tip their heads to one side and look at me like I'm crazy when I start talking UO....the same way my dog does when I meow at her :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Horns Nigel

Yes, we enjoy driving the women crazy at work constantly talking about our game play experiences, all we here is "OMFG" are you talking about that game again...LOL

Nigel

Starnix

I'm thinking I'd love to work at your office! I constantly get looks from my friends and family when I get all excited over an arti drop or a mutated seed! So.......any openings Nigel??

King Kong

Should have sent that coffee to poor Vorspire who saved Pandora.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Starnix

Quote from: Konstantine on September 14, 2012, 04:17:06 PM
Should have sent that coffee to poor Vorspire who saved Pandora.

I agree! Both you and Vorspire deserve some quality pampering! Thanks to you both!

Horns Nigel

We are always Hiring..lol....Nigel

I wish the rest of the country had as many job openings as we do, the country would be better off.....

Starnix

Sweet! All I have to do now is relocate!  ;)

Horns Nigel

LOL...Yeah well were in Illinois, the highest tax rates, gas prices, Liquor taxes and a pack of Cigs in Chicago will cost you $10.50  so think about it...LOL...Nigel

Starnix

Horns Nigel

Good Morning, looks like they are doing some fine tuning this morning, to be expected with a patch as large of this, I hope everyone remains patient as I know they are doing their best.

As for me i just volunteered to go grocery shopping with my wife, she gave me this look like I had lost my mind  LOL.......Nigel

SapoJax

Dude you're in Chicago too?

If you see someone walking down the aisle carrying a white colored Black Staff at the  grocery store....well then that would be me.

Just doesn't feel right to walk around Luna....I mean Jewels...without it.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman