Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Pandorian Cafe

Started by Starnix, September 14, 2012, 08:42:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boondox

I skipped my coffee this morn, Does an energy drink count? I was running late to work and coffee house was a bit out of my way. Any how, good morn. I'm at work on a this fine Saturday and the shard is unable to fill my free time so thought I would still say hi.

Starnix

Hi Boondox! Energy Drinks count!  I was looking forward to a littel UO this morning but totally understand the need to fine tune the latest patch.  I'm hoping tomorrow morning provides me with a good UO fix though!  *fingers crossed*

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Boondox

Is the shard down to do fine tuning or is it down due to the over crowding of the server from pvp coin room? The body part count on ground was climbing faster then decay rate. Caused some massive lagg and could be culprit to shard crash. I should have took a screen shot. There was stacks for body parts.

Starnix

Honestly, I wasn't on when it crashed so I'm pretty clueless.  I'm sure Kon and Vorspire have everything under control. ;)

Boondox

Yes, i am sure they do.  8)

Horns Nigel

OFL.... yes chi- town here too, taxes are killing us...lol

Yeah, Im gonna start going in with a shield and a helmet on LOL....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Starnix

Good Morning, Pandora!  I woke up with a start this morning realizing that I hadn't watered my plants yesterday!  *gasps*  Luckily they weren't yet wilted.  Apparently the brief amount of time the shard was down yesterday allowed my plants to cycle a tad bit later.  Yay!  Just thought I'd share my joy this morning.

;D

Horns Nigel

Good afternoon Pandora,
Nothing worse then being stuck at work when all I want to do is go home and check out Despise, ahh the good ole days when we all played at work, sadly those days are over...LOL

Now we just chomp at the bit especially on long shifts waiting to get out to play....Nigel

Haagar

SOON!!!   cant wait to gettouttahere

Starnix

Bumping my old thread!  Seems like I just can't do with out UO while I sip my morning coffee. ;)

Hello Pandorians!

Horns Nigel

Well Good Morning, yes I remember this thread, glad to see you are all still with us.

The numbers are once again rising and the future looks brighter then ever, our guilds numbers continue to grow and the new changes are amazing.
The wifes going garage saling with the Mom in law tomarrow so I guess that means..... UO ALL DAY  WOOT.....Nigel

Electo Jason

Yep counting down the hours till i can go home relax and play some UO than of course i have the dreaded Chicago rush hour traffic to indure on the way home :)
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Horns Nigel

Lol.  I did the chi town Kennedy rush hours for 7 yrs.  I feel your pain Jason....Nigel

Electo Jason

ack 30 mins to get here in the morning 1 hour 30 mins to get home
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Horns Nigel

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events