Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Request to increase the area covered by the fel rule set

Started by Johana, November 16, 2012, 06:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGrimReaper

Well i got houses at Fel too and do a lot of trips in both places too ^^

catman

its simple place new monsters with great things at felucia and boom you done it :) like that one on britt roof :)

catman

Also lower hp of champs spawn in felucia by half and allow champs to get healed by players and boom 2nd reason to get raided :)

Gasper Le Marc

*slow clap from the corner for Fel ruleset all over*

------------fades back into the shadows-----------------
Legendary Thief of Pandora

Jiggy

no need to extend fell rules just make fell worth venturing in to. i'm there all the time but no one else is. we have chaos and order for the other places. 120's don't drop any more and champs are crazy high HP lowered relics no point in champ farming any more that's were the raids were make fell peerless worth it to there's no reason to do them when u cant get keys more things to do in fell means more people risk going means more PVP

Horns Nigel

Ummm Thats not true, champs are dropping 120's again, we got 2 120 anatomy mon night...  heh
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Saturn

Quote from: Horns Nigel on November 28, 2012, 05:37:23 PM
Ummm Thats not true, champs are dropping 120's again, we got 2 120 anatomy mon night...  heh

Selling one??...

Anyhoo, you make anywhere fel site, it doesnt mean people are going to go there, probly the opposite. So that doesn't really solve that murderous itch you all got. Just be happy to kill me in pvp battles...You all get to do that more than enough.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

Saturn, you know you are always welcome with us, I will start PMing you when we go, also watch for some new guild announcements in the near future...hehe
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

TheGrimReaper

Quote from: Jiggy on November 28, 2012, 04:52:38 PM
no need to extend fell rules just make fell worth venturing in to. i'm there all the time but no one else is. we have chaos and order for the other places. 120's don't drop any more and champs are crazy high HP lowered relics no point in champ farming any more that's were the raids were make fell peerless worth it to there's no reason to do them when u cant get keys more things to do in fell means more people risk going means more PVP
Raiding is what makes them more exciting and ofc you can't get relics every time, where's the challenge? But i know what you mean they got insane HP and agree that it would be nice to be lowered with like 50k but then you think that how much you can achieve when you kill it and the price when you have gathered enough items. Think of it mate :)

Jiggy

Quote from: TheGrimReaper on November 29, 2012, 08:58:49 AM
Quote from: Jiggy on November 28, 2012, 04:52:38 PM
Raiding is what makes them more exciting and ofc you can't get relics every time, where's the challenge? But i know what you mean they got insane HP and agree that it would be nice to be lowered with like 50k but then you think that how much you can achieve when you kill it and the price when you have gathered enough items. Think of it mate :)
Raiding is the fun part but if there's more reason to do them then there will be more doing them to raid now there is just no incentive to spawn as much.

TheGrimReaper

Raiding is the fun part but if there's more reason to do them then there will be more doing them to raid now there is just no incentive to spawn as much.
[/quote] Well, what would give more reason to do them? You get PS's, different items, imbuing mats etc.

Jiggy

Quote from: TheGrimReaper on November 30, 2012, 06:34:33 AM

Well, what would give more reason to do them? You get PS's, different items, imbuing mats etc.
[/quote]
it takes for ever to kill for noobs who dont have the donation pets and gear so they wont go like us who have them. the gold is always getting nerfed and 1-3 mats for a hours+ work is not worth it in the past week i did champs 2 days about 5 a day and not one 120 fell and i have 4000+ luck and no i dont do baracoon.

TheGrimReaper

Quote from: Jiggy on November 30, 2012, 07:16:38 AM
Quote from: TheGrimReaper on November 30, 2012, 06:34:33 AM

Well, what would give more reason to do them? You get PS's, different items, imbuing mats etc.
it takes for ever to kill for noobs who dont have the donation pets and gear so they wont go like us who have them. the gold is always getting nerfed and 1-3 mats for a hours+ work is not worth it in the past week i did champs 2 days about 5 a day and not one 120 fell and i have 4000+ luck and no i dont do baracoon.
[/quote]Well i have no idea what you have been killing then cos, i killed with a friend semidar that had half bar left in about 10-15minutes? And i think champs are meant for a team to kill, if you go with like 5 players it doesn't take 1hour i'd say about 30mins. When WSF had more players online and we did A LOT of champs and it didn't take long to kill them it was easy, so i suggest you go with a bigger team there and just kill that champ and feel godlike hehe. PS wouldn't it be awesome if it would drop relics the way that everyone would get at least 1 relic and everyone would only see own relic not the way that everyone can steal them and there you lost hard work, just an idea. ^^

DamJ.NeT

Jiggy has a point on doni pets/gear.

BUT better gear/doni pets only help you killing stuff faster/with less people. If they're new player, they shouldnt be able to solo a champspawn anyway. That's what guilds are for.

If players go together, say with 5+ people it shouldnt be hard. Greater dragons / WW arent hard to come by, as many people will give them freely / sell them for cheap. And what's really taking time in a champspawn is usually the boss itself. With no skillcap, you can peace/disco/provo use pets magery necro spellweaving etc... Enough to get rid of mobs without too much trouble.

Balance is hard to do between new players / older players / donators. But if you mix them, then it shouldnt be a big problem :)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman