Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

KDL Dock House and Arena

Started by The Winter, April 06, 2014, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Winter

KDL is currently working toward holding weekly pvp tournaments in Buc's Den. We've started to design a house just off the docks there which you can get to from any public moongate. Go to Pandorian Settlements and at the very bottom you'll see KDL's Dock House and Arena.

Don't worry, all the houses are public, and safe, aside from the actual 12x8 (or something like that) duel pit itself. Feel free to visit and check it out. We're in the process of decorating in grand Trammel fashion, so don't mind us if we're frolicking around and arguing about which designs make a room "pop".

Our end goal is to have a place to hold events where people will want to gather outside of the Luna bank. We will start by holding a grand opening tournament to which we provide the purse money and awards. It will be a "no entry fee" tourney. If it goes over well, we'll start to hold more events...some will require entry fees, some will not.

I will personally be looking for deco items for the house plots, so PM me if you have pirate/seaworthy themed items, liquor and food rares, house decor rares, etc. that you'd like to donate or sell. Anything donated will be placed in the housing complex and will not be resold..ever.

If anyone has any ideas, feel free to let 'em fly.

Eventually, we're going to try to get the entire area pvp enabled so it will be a complete pvp experience...ffa pvp, attacking to and from shore, house hiding and stealing, etc. I do live there and if you're able to PK or rob me, all the better. It's pixels and I won't hold a grudge if anyone gets the best of me. But, until then, it's safe.

Best,
James
"If I take your life, it's nothing personal...just a boy and his toy gun dying for attention" J Lane

TheGrimReaper

I really like this idea, nice job!  :)

Got this pretty cool reward idea if any possibilities for the first tourny, so was thinking of reward heads. For example. = *I Was The First One To Kill GrimReaper On KDL's First Duel Pit Tournament*

How neat would that be?

Tyrone Biggums

I miss the house hiding and PvP days of stealth archer. Maybe hopefully one day it will come back.

TheGrimReaper

Will be possible if it will become Full PvP zone, how AWESOME would that seriously be!!! I'd start living there... *Drewls*

Mercathane

Thanks for doing this for the community. I'll look through my boxes for some deco.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]