Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Friendly Reminder

Started by Tyrone Biggums, June 10, 2014, 03:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Biggums

INSURE YOUR ITEMS!

If you plan on going to Fel INSURE YOUR STUFF! Even if your not going into fel, monsters can and will loot your stuff. If you just paid 3 million for that item you have been searching for INSURE IT ASAP!

In the past few months I have seen way to many peoples stuff drop. I always  give expensive items back and make sure you insure it before I attack you again. Some people are  not that nice tho. On another note if you shit talk more often than not I will take your stuff and sell it back to you.

On my most recent occasion Dwaybedroppinem dropped a pair of glasses, a sash, a bow and I think other items. I let him res off my charger and grab his stuff and insure it before i proceeded  to kill him again. I'm not out to  take peoples stuff, especially if you come back to fight over and over. I cannot stress  enough INSURE your stuff. Hell if you want to pvp and need 100k for insurance get a hold of me and I'll throw u a check just so you come on the field. I do and will attack EVERYONE that comes to fel. If I die (everyone makes mistakes) I lose 61k. I'd rather lose that then ANY piece of my gear.

So in closing PLEASE come to fel but seriously make sure your stuff is insured. Ya never know who will find you  ;D

have a nice day

TheGrimReaper

God knows how many gears I've saved by accidently noticing uninsured items and sending a PM to them. Good post tho, we don't want global spammed by someone who lost their gear.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman