Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Ammount of data needed to play...

Started by DamJ.NeT, July 31, 2014, 12:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Biggums

the only thing i can think of with the colors is clothing has less slots to hold imbues which is why they would be pink instead of a crap color. Clothes 10 runes at tier 5 armor 15 runes at tier 5. This is my best guess so if I may be wrong.

Balinor

I think setting the options does not work.   As far as I know [grab only grabs 50% of the gold.

As for color code for items I think that is listed on the wiki somewhere but really don't worry about it.  I use a few criteria when deciding what gear to use:
my youngest son who doesn't play very often and dies alot gets newbie quest gear and virtue armor cause it's blessed and cost me nothing for insurance.
my oldest son and I got hand me down and crafted items to start with and we are replacing it a bit at a time with artifacts or donation items as we can. 
Imbuing specific properties to items is going to produce much better gear than trying to loot items.

Do a search on the forums for discussions regarding imbuing, and artifacts to figure out the best starting and end game gear for your needs. 

DamJ.NeT

Yeah thx buddy but I'm pretty well set with items ;)
Just need to imbue them now...
I asked because I used to have a vendor for new players, with pets, 1/2 rings, high LRC, high luck etc...
I am disapointed by the [graboptions, it doenst work :(
Question for crystals, when they drop do they drop on top of the other items or do I have to rummage through everything ? I didnt see a single one yet...

Balinor

Quote from: DamJ.NeT on August 01, 2014, 02:42:21 AM
Yeah thx buddy but I'm pretty well set with items ;)
Just need to imbue them now...
I asked because I used to have a vendor for new players, with pets, 1/2 rings, high LRC, high luck etc...
I am disapointed by the [graboptions, it doenst work :(
Question for crystals, when they drop do they drop on top of the other items or do I have to rummage through everything ? I didnt see a single one yet...

I am not sure if there is a layer specific for crystals to drop in a corpse, but if you are using uosteam add them first to your autolooter and it should grab them before anything else.  For the most part farm the classic original dungeons in either fel or tram to get them.  You can get them more in Fel but they drop pretty often almost everywhere.

Tyrone Biggums

from what I gather when I came back people told me  the  crystals drop by what damage the monster does. Everyone told me farm Liches for energy crystal but i've gotten more energy crystals from frozen mummies in Prism of Light. (I mention energy cause you need them most often for casting imbues)

DamJ.NeT

Funny enough I farmed a bit there today, didnt get a single crystal / rough stone... Is the luck stat having a part in that ?

Tyrone Biggums

no idea if luck matters, i've never ran without luck. my suit atm sits at 1645 and I  get quite a bit everywhere I hunt

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman