Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

PvP Issues

Started by Tyrone Biggums, December 03, 2014, 01:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Biggums

Listen I'm drunk right now but I am sick of people PM'ing me asking why my guild killed them. First of all the name of the guild is head hunters. Meaning we hunt heads. Every ones, we don't care if you just PvM, if your in Fel it's fair game. Otherwise the game would be all trammel and no risk/reward and  turns the game to garbage.

Now on to a serious note. I was only trammel for a LONG time. I still have my sig the was called a Peerless Whore  because that's all I did was trammel peerless. Then one night I got sick of being raided at spawns and thought you know what I am going to find people as sick as I am about getting raided and we are going to stick up for ourselves. Mind you this was years ago and YoL and myself died more often then anyone on this server ever will but we learned how to PvP. The whole time we never asked why did people kill us. We had people camp and cam our spawns and didn't get one off for years. 

Please people just get a guild together and kill PvP. It's not hard. Do not pm us and ask why did  we kill you? It's a game and it's pretty much what this guild LOVES to do. Also if anyone wants to join PvP let me  kno . We still teach new players  and are waiting for AoV and WSF to take us out :)

I love you Chicken, Tys and Fala.

Open invitation :)

zaxarus

Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on December 03, 2014, 01:45:10 AM
(...)
Also if anyone wants to join PvP let me  kno . We still teach new players  and are waiting for AoV and WSF to take us out :)

I love you Chicken, Tys and Fala.

Open invitation :)

It comes when it comes.  8)
Tys

"My name is my name."

Gasper Le Marc

Invitation accepted

Let me reacquaint my paws with some booty

Pvp nay, SISO yes

Stealth
In
Stealth
Out

Lets dance
Legendary Thief of Pandora

ChickeN

can I just say... Thank God Gasper has come back to pick our pockets.. Love seeing your name in Global, on forum Post's.. or talked about in game player to player! your the best bro! your welcome in my pockets anytime... love you man.. Don't Be Such a Stranger.. Just cause you hide in the shadow.. Doesn't mean you don't show your face around luna once and a while.... ;D

Tyrone Biggums

next time make sure u put no homo after something like this lol

Edit* - im glad this is my 500th post  ;D

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]