Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

P^M why Join CoM??

Started by Articus, August 23, 2010, 11:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Articus

IECM had planned to join CoM Faction upon the reset, which we did.

Why Pandora Mafia did you guys have to follow IECM into CoM??

You couldn't choose another faction ffs?? or just stay in TB with all the other "cool cats"

It is frustrating to try and communicate with alot of "The Pandora Mafia" guys then deal with responses along the lines of You guys should change factions, We own/run this shard, it's OURS.

I know you guys are all awesome, the best pvper's on the shard. But are you really that bloody Arrogant and Stubborn??

Trying to balance factions and you guys are too ignorant to join a faction with nobody in it??

Damn sure IECM wouldn't have joined CoM if there was another large guild ALREADY signed up!!

So please for fuck sake can you guys change factions or do you insist on being the most egotistical guild on Pandora?

Of course this is an online forum so please troll and flame away,

Hope the rant wasn't too long.  :)

See you guys out in Pandora!

Articus

Deadmau5

That is a lot of hate.  However we had plans of going CoM ever since we were told factions would be reset.  We did not want to stay in TB because we felt everyone joined TB because we were in it.  CoM was the only faction that we noticed we saw no one in.  There is no reason we should change our plans because you got to the stone first while we were busy chasing Chronic BomB down.  My apologies for not sharing our secret plans for factions with each other.

Deadmau5

Sadly P^M has also never talked trash to IECM about their decisions and I know some of the members even have helped out IECM with items during their career on Pandora.

Articus

Not hate, frustration dealing with certain Character traits of people,

Personally I am always willing to accomodate most people in most things in UO If it means taking a backward step, sure no skin off my back. I got the time and patience 99% of the time.

Frustrating thing when you know something is going to come to conflict,
ie. IECM and P^M joining the same Faction.

And you're the one that has to take a backward step because the other party involved is, like I said above too Arrogant and Stubborn.

One of the first things I read in game was, Well we declared war on your guild that should sort it out,

Also heard something along the lines of P^M RUNS THIS SHARD!

Come on?? seriously guys...............

So as a guy that likes to be humble and often take a backward step when things come to conflict,

I say fuck that why should IECM be the ones to leave??

Slightly hypocritical I know, but man it just pissed me right off........

Please discuss further.....

Domos

Everything is temporary, best pvpers today are not the best tomorrow =)

Bobby Digital

For the record.... Ol' Bobby D wanted to go Minax, I like their Horses better and the only people in Minax are the bad little |C| guild or w/e they are.... but w/e let's all just have some fun

pskarren

its obvious they scared of anderson and rage combo :D   so they joined com. have a nice day :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Dr Seuss

That's gotta be the reason why!  :shock:

Deadmau5

P^M does not run or own this shard.  Konstantine has that well covered and does an excellent job at that.  What P^M does is add some spice to this shard so that people have a reason to be afraid of Fel faucets.  Even with a guild like us plenty of people can get spawns off nearly all times of the day if they chose too try.  Counting the number of active players in P^M comes out to around 8.  The times that we have 8 players on is extremely rare, its more like 3-5 players on typically.

Articus

I know P^M doesn't run the Shard, everybody knows that.

It's what P^M members were saying to me ABOUT THEMSELVES,

WE RUN THIS SHARD, IECM SHOULD CHANGE FACTIONS NOT US!!

not an actual quote, just summing up the message they were trying to get across,

pskarren

they only fight when the odds are in their favor we just proved that in spawn. they scared of icem lets just declare war  on them and watch they refuse.  think bobbby klone  aand kasade all fell to rage  statin sticky...  they had too call for reinforcements

Deadmau5

Quotethey scared of icem lets just declare war on them and watch they refuse.

Funny, we have had a war declaration against you pending for your approval for about a week now.

Klone

IECM, isn't that Stillwater's guild?

Aaliah

Seriously, I cannot see the reason why you're so concerned about P^M being in CoM with you.
QuoteYou couldn't choose another faction ffs?? or just stay in TB with all the other "cool cats"

"Hey, i got here first, get off, it's mine". Kinda childish ain't it?

Thing is: we planned moving to CoM just right after we got word of the reset, and as stated before, the only reason we didn't join CoM before you guys did was we were chasing down Chronic BomB in Yew while he joined SL.

QuoteSo please for fuck sake can you guys change factions or do you insist on being the most egotistical guild on Pandora?

Why us? I mean...who's all angry because there's another big guild in the same faction they are?
[e scream

Astax

I think we need to move TB base out of Brit, and put it fuck knows where. That way random trammy who wishes a faction robe will not auto-join TB.  This will solve a lot of the problems with the faction, and respectable guilds will not feel an aversion to joining it.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman