Started by Shirey Jenkins, August 14, 2010, 04:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotwrath

Unemployed BUM

UOAddicted

uo professional player   :?

voltxion

Game Developer / Web Developer

I worked on the User Interface for Tiger woods 2010 and MMA while I was at EA sports .

now I'm a freelance web developer and flash game developer.

Cuemif Sampset

I am a nursing student/ CMA .

Serious Impact-

Manager for one of the  biggest retail stores in the world. Work long hours and hate all holidays.....

Angel0178

Quote from: "UOAddicted"uo professional player   :?

Hey, how do I get in on that gig? lol. I am a stay at home dad.

Johana

AOI and pick n place programmer plus glorified secretary for a contract electronics manufacture it Canada.

Was working in demolition construction, computer retail sales and service and pharmacy manager at points
in my professional life.  Isn't that a messed up combo for ya.

But i feel now I would like to follow LOMD path of pro UO player.

Valacia

i work as a home health aide currently taking care of elderly who do not want to go to a nursing home or disabled. my better half is going through college for business management and passing his classes with flying colors and doing it with minmal effort. what id really like to be doing is working in a theatre backstage or doing technical work for movie productions. i loved being behind the scenes and working hard to make a great production. for now, ill just settle with my hobbies of carpentry and historical reinactment : D

Gasper Le Marc

I am a full time crook, plan by day steal by night, well in Pandora that is.

Outside the life i live here i work for one of the biggest health and fitness companies as a sales and marketing agent.

So yes i use my charm all over

:P
Legendary Thief of Pandora

Jupiter

I'm the real crook here. I run a corner store in the downtown of yhe city I live in. I bought it after working there for a few years. The owner got a divorced and had to liqidate his assets (including this store), so i got it pretty cheap. It's a good investment, but a word to the wise; Corner stores are hell.

Tyrone Biggums

Clerks^^^^

Right now I drive a fork lift for a trucking company but I just got hired at my dream job that I was at first to scared to apply cause I never thought I'd get in but after a year and 3 applications I got hired at the local brewery!! Perfect job for an alcoholic like myself.

Dwarvey

Congrats on the new job. I personally just got hired at DeWalt again after almost 2 years off work. It's kind of wierd. Nothing has changed really even the staff I supervised is all rehired back at the new location.

Scarletlace

I am a Nurse also! Work in home health field.  

Enix

Project Manager for a commercial general contractor in MD.

King Kong

King

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman