Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 49.4

Started by Voxpire, August 10, 2013, 01:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

Where can i get one of these magical scroll boxes?! I'm foaming at the mouth here wanting one!

Also, the abuse of vendors bieng used to extend a house decay (drop) is obviously frustrating. But if you change the vendors to leave after 15+days of inactivity, we will all lose alot of vendors/goods/gold. I dont have time to check all my vendors to see who sold what how long ago. If anything, a system where the vendors don't block the house from falling would make more sense.

Good Work Vorspire! All these changes are taking me forever to catch up with whats going on. Insane amount of work you put in! thanks!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Alifanfaron

If I remember correctly, only a rented vendor will prevent a house from falling. This is so the player renting the vendor doesn't get screwed if the landlord is a deadbeat. Still ways to exploit this of course, just wanted to provide some reasoning behind why it is the way it is.
"Stop quoting things I never said"  -Maggdalena

Saturn

Also, what was the reason for blocking bank stones while in battle? Was it to prevent pvp issues or something?
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

zaxarus

Quote from: Saturn on August 14, 2013, 07:02:12 PM
Also, what was the reason for blocking bank stones while in battle? Was it to prevent pvp issues or something?

I think so. To prevent that people bank their scrolls (they got from spawn) and other things before the actual fights are over.
At least that's what i think.^^

Tys

"My name is my name."

Mrs Soul

Sorry if I've missed a prior post about this, but is there a way to ignore the skill change spam when you enter and leave a house? Clean and I changed our double plots categories to crafting, now going between "houses" completely spams our screen and journal. Since we are constantly going back and forth I was wondering if there was a way to ignore it all.

Horns Nigel

Is it only when you are in certain battles?  Im not having this issue....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Falada

Try to open your bankstone if you fight anything^^
greets Fala

Voxpire

You have to be out of combat for at least 5 seconds to use it.

Nice link Nigel :)

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

sebastian

hello today i start fish hunting treasure and, collect items , ship forward back very high speed going slow back  , forward speed high please chance speed ship thanks so much.

Voxpire

Don't move and fish at the same time then? Seems like an odd way to do it anyway...

sebastian

Quote from: Vorspire on August 17, 2013, 12:46:20 PM
Don't move and fish at the same time then? Seems like an odd way to do it anyway...

played with the settings and back to the original speed of fish is kept on using the command

Voxpire

Use slow forward/back commands instead of full speed.
Or forward one, back one.

sebastian

Quote from: Vorspire on August 17, 2013, 02:01:52 PM
Use slow forward/back commands instead of full speed.
Or forward one, back one.

Although slow to catch fish is already difficult to use, and I make this way

Electo Jason

I know this was brought up before but didnt see any answers on it.  Would be nice with the stable stone if it would pull money from the checks in the bank as it is you need to have it in piles in your bankbox which is a bit of a mess or else it wont let you stable your pet.  I try to leave some piles in there but it seems when i die and insurance is taken out it is always out of the piles until they runout than it goes to checks.  IS there any way to have stable also be taken from checks so we dont have to fill our banks with loose coins?
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]