Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Pandora Homes

Started by Maggdalena, November 18, 2012, 05:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maggdalena

Been traveling around a bit looking at some of the beautiful house designs here on Pandora.  We have some truly talented people here :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Horns Nigel

Yea, some amazing designs, I wish I had the talent, Maybe I should try another show called House Hunters renovation and take bids to redesign my castle?  Hmmmmm
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

phaero

I think the show is called 'Hoarders'.

Horns Nigel

Phaero, Im getting professional help, its a disorder, I cant help myself, taking meds for it now  lol

Maggdalena

I'm right there with you Nigel :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Dwarvey

Maggs got a tour of my castle. Not muct to it, but it's slowly taking shape. I figure at the rate I'm going the deco will be done sometime next year.

phaero

In all seriousness though, there are some very talented people when it comes to house design.  I don't think I have the mindset/patience to do it.

Saturn

Quote from: Horns Nigel on November 18, 2012, 05:30:40 PM
Phaero, Im getting professional help, its a disorder, I cant help myself, taking meds for it now  lol

Hahahaha!

...Im the oposite. i went from a 18x18 plot to a small Luna plot and it was no struggle to fit what little goods i had into my new digs.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Cyrusmcvale

just redid my house mags,alittle different theme check it out when you have time

Maggdalena

I'd love to Cyrus!  I was so amazed by your place when I visited the last time.  I can't imagine what you could have possibly done to improve it.

Cyrusmcvale

i cleared it and went more forest type area, the ladders are the key :)

Saturn

I saw his place. Mind blowing.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Maggdalena

With the four-day weekend this weekend, I plan to re-do another of my homes into a wintery theme.  I think I may also be changing the West Luna Library & shop too, depending on whether or not I'm able to get in touch with the rented vendor owners by then.

Horns Nigel

Cant wait to see the changes Maggs....

Maggdalena

If the rest of my 3-day week goes like today did, I'll be too tired to redecorate with my 4 days off....LOL

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman