Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

ok what am I missing.

Started by ksilverbow, December 17, 2016, 01:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ksilverbow

Ok i know i have been gone a while but I thought i remembered how to set this up.I realized that my grab/autoboot/and scavenger are not working. Bags are set and have no clue. auto loot and scavenger quit working today scavenger was working and auto loot stopped after 1 kill and so did grab can anyone help me with this?

ksilverbow

Guess not a single person wants to help me with this 12 reviews and no replies wow.

Sorweyn

I am 1 of the 12, possibly now 13 and I have no idea what those are  :).  I imagine they're some kind of addon to UO, but I use razor macros for simple tasks, and script EasyUO for advanced stuff. 

Miki McNaughty

Grab you need to set a hotkey [grab    also    [graboptions  allow you to add priority items and filter the items out you dont want  These have to be set in by targeting the item also grab will not work if another player not in your guild or party is near you.  Autoloot-  make sure you have "open corpses" checked along with autoloot  also alot of times your auto list will disappear  if you add one item at a time then save your profile on steam it should stay    Scavenger  if you are trying to scavenge the same things you are trying to autoloot it will conflict  other than that not real sure why it wont work for you  I hope this helps  If i have made any errors you can bet someone will speak up  =  >  Miki
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

ksilverbow

Thanks Miki I had actually already done those what it was is that I was hunting and they just quit working. I go back hunting the other day and they were working again. No clue why they stopped the first time. Now to adjust my organizer. Haven't even really set it up again.

Miki McNaughty

If you ever have any ?'s you can always send me a pm in game [pm Miki McNaughty.  Safe Journies n
Happy Hunting!

Miki
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman