Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

New Player Guild

Started by Sticky, April 19, 2011, 05:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

As of Tomorrow (april 20th) i will be assembling a new player guild.  The goal of this guild will be to help assist and direct new players here on pandora.  Tomorrow night the guild will be officially intact with a guild castle that we will use as our base in trammel.

Currently we will have 3 companions leading the guild as co-gm's.  We will also be taking on a few older players to help newer players however i want the main focus of the guild to be on new players and helping them get started.  By new players im leaning towards people who are under 500-1000 total skill value.

If you are a new player and would like to join please leave your in game name here and one of the gm's will page you after the guild is set up to have you join.  One thing i would like to ask of all new players that join the guild is please not to look for handouts.  The leaders of the guild are more than happy to assist you in acquiring the items to speed up the process but we dont want to obtain the items for you.

If you have any questions or would like more information you can pm me in game.

Nimbus

Sure i would like to join character name is also Nimbus

Jambo

It's been a long time since i've played this game so i'm gonna very rusty at it lol. i'll b happy to join, ingame name will be Jambo.

just updating the client now.

Mita

You could also PM me for any questions and tips on my character :: Accident :: I know most of the game mechanics by heart. Just type "[c" and look for me. I'm usually in the first 5 names. Try to use the chat feature befor sending a PM though. It'll help save my mailbox, and your time.
Accident - [size=85]The library that runs on land, over seas, or anywhere her feet takes her.[/size]

BigDaddy

Really interested in join, unless im too late, my ingame name will be BigDaDDy if its available!

Trospie

Ingame name Mahtan

Edren

This is a great idea.

Ingame name "Edren"

Thanks!

AlchemistAssasin

I'm interested if the guild is still up and running. I've played UO in the past, but it's been about four years since I've stopped playing. I look forward to being apart of the guild.

Too Fast For Yew

Is this guild still recruiting? Would be interested in joining a new player guild

Maggdalena

Send a PM to Galron or Banana Jacobs in game
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

renton1231

Still recruiting? new to the shard. In game char name is Viral.

Have played UO in the past but only recently getting back into it.

Zahl

Hi, new player to the shard. I've played UO before but its been a while. Name is Zahl. Thanks

STATUS UPDATE!!!

Im going into a full recruitment stage, if you are a new player to Pandora or even UO in general and are looking to be very active in game and want to join a guild designed to specifically help new players [pm sticky in game and send me a message, i will get into contact with you!!!

Ganja Zombie

Hey there, I would love to join your guild...Im a UO Nooby, haven't really played it before, but I'm a rpg veteran =D.  I tried messaging you ingame but it kept saying my messages wouldn't go through (Veteran) hahah  =D
My IGN - Ganja Zombie

Tamarica

Player name is Tamarica I just started last night :)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman