Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

New Player Guild

Started by Sticky, April 19, 2011, 05:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twiggy1029

i would like to join your guild.  my in game name is twiggers.

OAN

Might be an idea to post the guilds name here aswell, for us older people, so we know who are new and might need help. (even from outside the guild). thanks:)

Mita

NPA - New Player Alliance
I'm the resident librarian I think. I have a question box open to anyone next to my house signpost, with a book sitting on top of it. My house can be found by exiting Luna heading South along the road. Before the bridge, on the E side of the road (but next to it). :3

To ask a question, buy a book from an npc and write in it.
Please name your books "Q something-related-to-question"
Drop it in the box and I will get to it when I can. You'll know cuz I change the name to "A something"
3-5 days is the average wait time, so try to be exact and thourough in your questions.

The best way is to try [c first or guild chat or asking at insula bank, but this way is open to you as well.
Accident - [size=85]The library that runs on land, over seas, or anywhere her feet takes her.[/size]

ChaosFlux

Standardofchaos is my in game name pm me :)

bigman84

I would like some help as a newbie I play as Garok

Trofex

I would like to join you guys, and understand a bit more of this shard. My char name is Trofex

gmduncanidaho

nice guild :)

Blizz

I would like to Join... Its been a few years since I played and I could definately use some help getting this again especially all the new stuff... I think Id be of some help as well.. :) Game name is Slide

Myrdoth

I would like to join. installing game now.
toons name is Myrdoth

Necronarcos

Greetings :)

I'm quite new to UO, so I would like to join this alliance..
Kinda a bore to play UO alone, so hoping I can meet a few fellows in the guild and perhaps explore this game together ?
Looking forward to meeting you guys.

SrSpinoza

Iam interested since Iam kind of new to UO, and the shard, and have quite some questions, but hey! iam no lazy! so plz pm me Iam Gilles De Dure.

Weegee

Name is Mosin.  My skill total is higher than 1k but I'm only a day old so I consider myself quite new.  PM me if this is still going on.

zoe

I'd be interested in joining my in game name is zanatos

Angel0178

The New Player Alliance (NPA) is now actively recruiting Young and New Players.  If you are interested in joining the New Player Alliance, please pm Michael Helmsley in game. Please make the subject "New Player Alliance" or "NPA". Thank you and have a good day..

Angel0178

Quick note for prospective NPA members, and all members of NPA, to the future members, if you drop by the NPA Guildhouse and either do not see me or see me inside standing still, it does not mean that I am ignoring you. I am also a New Player Companion, so I might be researching something for anoter player. Either stay at the entrance or leave me a PM in game, and as soon as I see it, I will PM you back. To the cuurent members, I am trying to get everyone access to our guildhouse, so if you could, please drop by the gh when you get a chance. I have alot of plans for it and really want the other members input on how it can be improved. Kon will listen to your suggestions, so there is no need to worry about that (and yes, I know you want a Lockhouse. I have to wait til I have owner status before I can add stuff at which point, you will be able to find the lockboxes along the back wall where lockingpicking can be trained. I usually try and at least keep the client open all day, but real life keeps getting in the way, (I am a stay at home dad who has a four year old and an apartment to clean, so I have some latitude, but.. well you get the idea :) ) but I try and check the client every few minutes, so I will notice you. Also, please make sure you are set to accept guild invites once we get together.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman