Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Scavenger Hunt

Started by Maggdalena, July 03, 2011, 06:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maggdalena

The celebration of the anniversary of my birth was this past Saturday and I promised after that day that I would eat healthier, get more rest and exercise, and leave my past ways behind me.  But I needed help, so I sent out a message seeking the aid of my fellow Pandorians.

They came quickly and I gave to each of them a list of items that I needed to have gathered:

They came in droves, and I am thankful that they did, for a task of this size would take many hands!

King Konstantine even made an appearance and touched his hand to a golden statue that was to be the prize for the first person to return with all of the requested items.

I wasn't sure that asking to have copies of my diary returned was the best idea, but luckily the evil scribe wasn't as good of a scribe as he thought, because most of the copies that came back only looked like this.....

Luckily the one copy that still had my personal writings in it was found by a very discreet Lady Accident :)

After the prizes were given out, of which there many, a fireworks display took place directly in front of the shop!  It was beautiful!

Thank you to all who assisted!  35 brave souls went searching and 21 returned.  Congratulations to Kronen for being the first to return with all of the requested items!  Congratulations to Stelios for being the second, to Nemesis and Nara who came back 3rd and 4th!

Everyone was rewarded gold and items and hopefully everyone had a great time and will come again next time!

Each of my fellow Pandorians below joined in the hunt and came back to the shop with many of the items requested.

The Drake
Gasper Le Marc
ILOVETHISGAME
Myaku
Stormer
Godrick
Viper
Anxerine
Falada
Ms Ironica
Lazzerath
Boom Shakalaka
Zabkin
Johana
Minax
Accident
(and Spellsinger who could not be found when it was time to reward everyone)

A special thank you to my friends who assisted with setting everything up.  I couldn't have done it without you Syndakit, Alifanfaron, Dharma, Old Milwaukee Dry, and especially my wonderful husband Renault!
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Kronen

this was a really fun event, something very different from the normal day to day play on pandora.

BoA enjoyed it a lot, thankyou.

the statue has taken pride of place in BoA shop, in Insula shopping centre.

Mita

Yay, I'm loved!  :lol:
Wounderful event hun
Accident - [size=85]The library that runs on land, over seas, or anywhere her feet takes her.[/size]

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman