Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

What do you guys want?

Started by King Kong, January 05, 2013, 07:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horns Nigel

I can only speak for myself, everything is working pretty good for me, look at bedlam peerless maybe tone it down a bit, its eating Armour , can you add cannons to the galleons?

Add more items for sale in the pandora coin room, repair the guild alliance....

TY Vor
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Voxpire

Galleons will be overhauled in the next patch - that's gonna be a big job with a lot of research.

I've dug through the guild system to find the issue with alliances but keep turning up nothing, were guild alliances *ever* working at any point here?

Kon takes care of the vendors :)

Monstrous Interred Grizzle damage has been reduced for the patch.

Horns Nigel

TY Kon, Yes guild alliances were working about 6 months ago....Nigel

Miki McNaughty

I would like to see Ancient and regular SoS's back to working properly, I miss my time at sea.  I would like to see other ways to obtain 120 powerscrolls. Heck just one, Taming. I've never even seen one. Or, possibly lowering the bonding on SeaHorses from 120 to 115. Only getting one or two Oceanic Coins per, it will still take forever to obtain the quiver allowing you to ride on water. But, by lowering them to 115, to me it makes it more than just a dream, it makes it something to strive for. I totally enjoy Pandora. It's a great shard and will only grow and improve as long as there is imagination!
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Johana

Guild alliances did work (mine still works).  Currently Imperium and OSS have an alliance that is working.  For an alliance to be formed and new higher level guild is formed with both guild leaders needing to accept the alliance within the guild leader guild gump.  The guild leader making the initial request for and alliance names that alliance and becomes the overall controller of the alliance.

Horns Nigel

Aye, current alliances still work but you cannot form any new ones, we resigned from our old one and have been unable to form a new one...Nigel

Dwarvey

Quote from: Miki McNaughty on February 03, 2013, 05:10:48 PM
I would like to see Ancient and regular SoS's back to working properly, I miss my time at sea.  I would like to see other ways to obtain 120 powerscrolls. Heck just one, Taming. I've never even seen one. Or, possibly lowering the bonding on SeaHorses from 120 to 115. Only getting one or two Oceanic Coins per, it will still take forever to obtain the quiver allowing you to ride on water. But, by lowering them to 115, to me it makes it more than just a dream, it makes it something to strive for. I totally enjoy Pandora. It's a great shard and will only grow and improve as long as there is imagination!

You can get all the 120 scrolls for Taming as a Taming BoD reward. That how I got my 120 Taming and Animal Lore.

For the o-coins. There are alot of mobs that drop them. It is possible if you hunt them alot to get the quiver in a reasonable amount of time.

Voxpire

Just an update, this patch is still going in, me and Kon are discussing priority last-minute fixes.

Thatperson

I would love to see fey slayer property added to the imbuing menu, or at least craftable "accidentally" with runic tools :]
Also ter mur loyalty, it takes a million renowned champs to raise then it drops like a stone the moment you look away.. slightly slower decay rate would be lovely.
Thanks much

Mercathane

Props on keeping this topic on my list and for getting west the other day..trust me your one of the last peeps I wanna raid as were friends..nothin personal btw. 

I agree with the decay rate but have a question about a fey slayer in pvp.  Would it effect them damage wise in any way.  I don't personally know if gargoyle slayers do more damage to gargoyles etc..as a human I'd enjoy if they did get slayer damage but I don't think it's fair to work that way.  Repond slayer does not.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

xcalibre

Donator flute should have every slayer

Mercathane

Spellbook that holds all spells of all types.  Carrying around all books and not just stacking them one on another takes up a lot of backpack room. :)
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Horns Nigel

I really like the all in one spellbook idea...Nigel

Mercathane

Also make it green with a little triforce on the cover..since it holds the power!!

~Plutarch

Johana

All in one spell book is a cool idea. Up vote

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]