Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Because you can never truly leave UO, I return

Started by Balinor, January 25, 2017, 04:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balinor

Hey all my son and I are looking to return after quite the hiatus.  He has already logged in game but I seem to have forgotten my login id.  I have pm'd Kong already just waiting for a reply.

In the meantime can anyone tell me if the wiki regarding Imbuing is up to date and what content has been added over the past year or so.

Thanks,
Leaf Goldheart

Miki McNaughty

I dont think Imbuing has changed much in the last few years other than some of the mats are now harder to obtain, gotta work for it. There is a new tool which can change an elemental crystal  into a different kind (ex) turn 5 earth crystals into 1 energy crystal. Skills can now be removed from items with the rune chisel. My best advice for you is to read Shard changes, learn what's been added etc. I find myself going there quite abit still. Most things are introduced without alot of detailed explination on how to use or information on where to find, you really have to dig in. I find going back into the forums and really reading I pick up little bits of information that I had missed or sometimes having to read between the lines eventually lol my light bulb flickers, well sometimes haha Good Luck have fun and enjoy It is UO after all!

PS Noll loves to give small hints buried in a sentence just have to be able to catch it and then just when you think you have it figured out!!! LOL. That's half the fun.

Miki
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Brena

That is so true.  You can never leave UO forever.  I'm redownloading my client right now.  I just hope my acct is still there.

King Kong

Let me know if you need help accessing your accounts. Please send an email or better yet private message me in the shard's Discord.

Welcome back!

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman