Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Couple of small notes. 9/9/2016

Started by King Kong, September 09, 2016, 06:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Couple minor things that could have a big impact to some so I wanted to mention it.

There is a new donation item. The 6 Str 6 Dex 6 Int can now be applied to ANY clothing (ONLY CLOTHING, No quivers, etc) -- It will not stack, so do not ask us to put 6 str on top of something that has str already (unless its like 3 and you just want 3 more, and no it's not cheaper) -- This is now in the donation store.. The best news is that each stat is 16 P Bucks (as opposed to 28) and all 3 is 42 P Bucks (as opposed to 75!) It will also be introduced in PVP COins or Pandora Coins in the near future to give the option to people who cannot donate. Thank you.

Another note: We no longer will be removing blessed things that you get on the special currency stones. So choose which character you are purchasing the item on wisely. We will have an option to remove it at a price in the future. As this might inconvenient some of you, know that it is great for long term economy as it doesn't flood any items in market. In turn it holds its value for you too. It's a win / win. Promise.

- Battles are working again with giving out PVP Coins etc. Everyone should join these as you always get a pvp coin and you lose nothing. You dont even die... Also no more Battle Necklaces. I will be working on special unique trophies for the winners of the week in next patch.

- King Kon

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

King Kong

Another price change:

All Pandora Super Dyes have been lowered by 80% to promote that almost any player can afford to look cool while allowing people to easily change their look often without a big cost. It's nice to get a change of color and look on your toon to keep things fresh and l33t. (... and as one player mentioned, they are tired of seeing @ChickeN#8364  in all black) -- The prices for Universal Dyes in super room are now 2/5/14 -- 2 = 1 charge / 5 = 3 charges / 14 = 10 charges

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman