Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

North West Luna Museum

Started by Dr. Kevorkian, December 05, 2013, 12:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Kevorkian

I invite all players who are interested in seeing some of the rare and unique items from Pandora's past and present to please visit the museum that me and my wife have been busy putting together. We have amassed many items over the two years or so that we have been playing, and after many purchases and player donations we feel that we can truly show what Pandora has to offer in the future.
There are many more items to be displayed when I get the time to finally redo our south Luna house as well. My wife also has a house with some of the rares next to Chicken's shop. She concentrated on mostly the oceanic point of view.
Also I would like to give a special thanks to Phaero, who donated MANY of the items we now have. We were sorry to see such a valued player leave.
If you have any items for sale, or would like to post a suggestion, I placed a bulletin board on one of the houses. Please feel free to post, or drop me a mail in game. We have strived to do our best to preserve some of the more unique items in game that are no longer available, or will not be available agan in the near future.
Thanks go out to Kon, Vorspire and Noll and everyone who plays on Pandora who made all of this possible.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman