Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Whats everyone do for....

Started by Koppernicus, February 01, 2014, 07:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koppernicus

Money!?

I`ve just found myself on the pcoin treadmill to make money but its gettin stale. I know I got mini champs to play with and peerless but I seldom see others doing the same. I started playing a lil bit in Doom but I`m still a lil low on damage,so it takes a lil while. Hopefully I`ll cure that problem today (low damage problem)

So.... what does your normal day consist of? Do you guys mainly just roll champs? Thats one area I have yet to do because of my young status. I`m thinking about losing my youngness but it does help out alot in certain situations. Maybe I need to renounce and jump into champs or something.

I guess I`m just curious to see how others are make money in a world where its apparently easy to make money (but not for me haha). Not lookin for trade secrets or anything,just general advice really.

Take crystals for example, I thought I`d farm some energy crystals since I need them more than anything most of the times,but after spending 3 hours roaming around killing things with energy damage,(wisps,gazers,etc) I got nothin.

Soooo starting another day in UO land and am wondering what I can do different. What say you!? =)

Horns Nigel

I like to do as many stealables as I can find, there is a market for them and Ive made a ton of money that way.
I am also a P-coin farmer, there is always a market for that on this shard......Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Koppernicus

Right on, sold 700 pcoins yesterday. Its my go-to activity but am just lookin to mix it up a lil. I`m not well traveled in SA at all and have never done anything in HS so got alot to learn. Just gettin good nuff to hit up doom,but need to make another glaive so I got the right slayers down there. Right now I`m restricted to magery.

I`ll hafta look into stealing,thats one thing I have never tried.

Walker

Pimp out your body. 1mil per service sounds reasonable.

Koppernicus

Hey,I`ll shake it for sum Pcoins! Let`m fly!!!!  :D

Thatperson

peerless dungeons are always good places to gather gold, some can be a bit dangerous so creep through with caution. they all have very high gold drops and from time to time youll have a set of keys for a boss which could lead to a valuable arti..
krakens are always good, high gold and 1-6 ocoins which sell at 15k each plus mib's which are worth pcoins if you can be bothered.
blood dungeon ilsh is a favourite of mine with blood eles and balrons giving about 1k each and paragons can drop chests which will have a lvl 6 tmap worth 42 pcoins, nearly 100k gold and whatever else you find in there

Miki McNaughty

I am a big TMap junkie, great gold, great pcoins, lots of imbuing mats and crystals. They are fun to do, I even enjoy farming for the maps. As long as you have maps you always have access to gold amd pcoins to sell.
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Koppernicus

Right on,well looks like I`m on the right path than. Love doing the T maps,usually go for about 10-15 a day, thats the target anyway. Always fun. I`ll have to look into some Ilsh paragon huntin for more lev 6 chests,always wondered where to go for higher lev maps. Always did Miasma on prodo shards but she ain`t so easy here, for me anyway.

I have done some peerless,Grizzle a couple times. I went out to do Mel the other day and got all the dryads killed,but could not find that bird. Saliva or w/e the name is. Is she just a slow spawn or did I miss her entirely somewhere?

Seriously thinking about renouncing my youngness so I can get into some champs.

zaxarus

You find Saliva in the big tree, right after the entrance, before you enter the grove itself.

Fast and good money:
Kill mobs in the Citadel (need Black Order Badges Quest).

And of course do champs // harrower.

Tys

"My name is my name."

Thatperson

Oh, and dont forget good ol' renowned champs.. Just [grabbin everything will see a steady stream of plat bars stacking up in your bag

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman