Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Blood Razer

Started by rocktuff, August 24, 2012, 11:16:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocktuff

Can anyone tell me if the Blood Razer donation pet is working properly, and if it is a better pvm pet for pvm....
Long Live John Elway

Horns Nigel

I am told that its a great pet for PVM, I don't own one but have talked to a few that do........I prefer to work with the tamable pets and have found the Bane dragon to be very reliable once highly trained....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

King Kong

Quote from: rocktuff on August 24, 2012, 11:16:45 AM
Can anyone tell me if the Blood Razer donation pet is working properly, and if it is a better pvm pet for pvm....

It works quite well. Now some people might not think it works properly comparing it & expecting it to be like another pet. If you are looking for raw damage output, probably the shimmer 7 times out of 10 -- But the Blood Razer is like a utility pet. It can res you, has more hit points, can usually survive a group of monsters better, etc. It's the more reliable, safe choice -- In my humble opinion.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Saturn

BUMP!!...Im thinking of buying one. Is there any other doni pet that would be better for PvM? I've also heard mixed reviews, so if anyone has had one, please, let me know your pros/cons. Thanks in advance!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

Its a good choice if you choose to buy one, btw  have you tried a bane dragon yet?..I think they are amazing, I have a greater maxed out at 130 on all skills and I swear my bane could eat it for breakfast.
To give you an example, my bane takes down swoops and hydras with little if any damage and its not even fully trained yet..
I am a gargoyle and cant even ride it, once i build up my human I am sure I will want to get him on a bane as well....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Saturn

I've been using a 130 Cu for almost a year now, and i've become accustomed to its healing abilities and I like the idea of getting a blood razor, which seems like a glorified Cu. I wish it would double as a mount tho (it would be such a badass looking mount!). I just want something a bit stronger. Its sometimes a challenge to keep my Cu and myself alive when fighting the big guys.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman